Next Gen upgrade, can you convert your pc game (steam account) to ps5 once its released?

+
hi everyone, i was wondering

i bought the game a while back with everything attached to it on pc
but i would love to play it on my ps5 once next gen upgrades comes up
i could buy everything again but then for the playstation but then i was wondering
would it be possible to download the next gen upgrade for free to one of your other consoles since you already bought the game
and since the next gen upgrade is free if you already have the game

thank you for time
looking forward to answer

Upvote 0
Probably not ....
I would say "certainely not..."
I can't see Sony (or Microsoft, which is the same) offer a free copy of The Witcher 3 for those who already bought the game on another platform.
But the TW3 GOTY edition is currently sold for less than 10$ on Xbox Store, so... :)

Upvote 0
I've also noticed that on all platforms the cost of Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition has gone up in price. You used to be able to get it not that long ago for $19.99 or less, now it's $39.99 everywhere. I didn't actually buy the game until 2018 and I think I only paid $9.99 on GOG. I hoping I can keep that edition the way it is and just pay full price for the upgraded version if I can run them along side each other. If I can't then I'll just take the free upgrade but I'd prefer to have both even if it costs me $59.99 to buy the new edition.

Top Bottom