Next playthrough has now commenced.

+
Well, now with about 150 hours on the first play through, its time to start me a nomad. My first play through has only a handful of ncpd skirmishes and the last main mission of the game left to do. Im going to see if CDPR is going to fix that last mission nonsense before finishing it.

My next V will be nothing but a quickhacker. Ive heard that the skill is pretty nasty at a high level so im going to mess with it in very hard mode all the way through and see how it fares.

Looks like ill be around for another 100 hours or so....hope you can put up with some more of my antics. :p

Also, im still enjoying the game. I usually dont replay a lot of the type games but NC has me by the balls right now.....and i want to see everything it has to offer. I have no idea why i needed to tell everyone that im starting another playthrough, but the more positivity we can muster up around here, the better. :D

My first character, who I am still playing is all hacker. It's insanely OP at high levels with what you can do

bign

Forum regular
Well, now with about 150 hours on the first play through, its time to start me a nomad. My first play through has only a handful of ncpd skirmishes and the last main mission of the game left to do. Im going to see if CDPR is going to fix that last mission nonsense before finishing it.

My next V will be nothing but a quickhacker. Ive heard that the skill is pretty nasty at a high level so im going to mess with it in very hard mode all the way through and see how it fares.

Looks like ill be around for another 100 hours or so....hope you can put up with some more of my antics. :p

Also, im still enjoying the game. I usually dont replay a lot of the type games but NC has me by the balls right now.....and i want to see everything it has to offer. I have no idea why i needed to tell everyone that im starting another playthrough, but the more positivity we can muster up around here, the better. :D

I tried a second play through but just got bored after 5ish hours. Story is still too fresh and there isn't a whole lot of variety outside of your build so I'm waiting for patches and DLC before starting again.

Currently in the middle of a classic Resident Evil style run for this playthrough.

I am human not a superhero so no upgrades at all ( no points spent on attributes or perks and no cyberware )
Pistols only ( shotguns saved for groups and rifles/smgs/revolvers saved for bosses )
Knife only for CQB
Extremely light inventory ( only a few healing items and grenades )
Speaking of grenades ( only frag flash and incendiary are allowed )
Can only save the game in Vs apartment ( as a substitute for the safe rooms )

Hacking i found a bit rough at the start tbh, once i got to abot lvl 12 i think and got some rare hacks it went better though

Hope you enjoy it, have fun ;)

I tried a second play through but just got bored after 5ish hours. Story is still too fresh and there isn't a whole lot of variety outside of your build so I'm waiting for patches and DLC before starting again.

Hopefully that wont happen to me......the boredom part that is...

Currently in the middle of a classic Resident Evil style run for this playthrough.

I am human not a superhero so no upgrades at all ( no points spent on attributes or perks and no cyberware )
Pistols only ( shotguns saved for groups and rifles/smgs/revolvers saved for bosses )
Knife only for CQB
Extremely light inventory ( only a few healing items and grenades )
Speaking of grenades ( only frag flash and incendiary are allowed )
Can only save the game in Vs apartment ( as a substitute for the safe rooms )

Thats an awesome idea. That would make for a fun run. Which mode you going to run that in.

Hacking i found a bit rough at the start tbh, once i got to abot lvl 12 i think and got some rare hacks it went better though

Hope you enjoy it, have fun ;)

Yea, it is a bit slow at first. I got to level 3 sc 2 so far and all i got is breech, ping, and short circuit. Ill have to carry a pistol also.....ive decided i dont want any other weapon except a pistol....no rifles, no shotguns.

Rudo_

Forum regular
Hacker mixed with techie is my 2nd playthrough. In level 14 im a demi god. I wipe entire locations without even getting out of the car...

Yeah thats what i did tbh, just used the free iconic you get at start an upgraded it when i could, after visiting vik i normally head straight to dex then once dropped of do all the moderate an below side content in an about watson , it can see you to lvl 15 if your inclined before taking on the heist and can set you up with rare crafted hacks to go into the meat of the content afterwards

I'm about 175hours in, still at act 2 i think..... I am taking my own sweet time to explore everything.

Thats an awesome idea. That would make for a fun run. Which mode you going to run that in.
By mode do you mean difficulty?

I play on Very Hard, I like calling it Professional though. With all of those handicaps set in place this game really livens up for me because just like in RE you cannot be reckless, you have to think about what you're doing, plan your attack accordingly and always go for the legs.

Not relying on hacking or perks or the passives they provide is also nice because that levels out the realism for me and makes how I approach a combat situation more believable.​

On my second playthrough now as a Streetkid Netrunner and love it. Legendary Ping is great :)

Top Bottom