NG+ Bug

+
So I beat this game a while back but there was a mutagen bug that made all my stacks of mutagen go to 1. It also appears that no mobs are dropping mutagens since I've killed several nekkers and ghouls in the start area that didn't drop any loot which I don't recall happening the first play through.
To me this is a game breaking bug but it seems people are still playing on xbox. Is this still an ongoing issue or are people just dealing with it?

If I remember rightly, that should be fixed, but I don't think the fix is retroactive. So, it will be prevented if you begin a new game, but it can't give you mutagens back if the bug has already occurred. As long as you have the latest version installed, loading a saved game that was made before the issue first occurred should load the right number of mutagens.

Also, NG+ may get a little wonky at the highest levels (approaching 100). There's not too much that can be done there. The game was never intended for NG+, so it can push the engine and mechanics out of balance, resulting in some interesting things.

Top Bottom