NG Mill Redux Took a Turn for the Worst

+
Well, you have 4 gold spots. Avallach + Renew + Shillard + 1 card. I calculated the total with Vilgefortz - you can exchange it with Cahir. In both cases it is 1 card, so adding Cahir and removing Vilgefortz does not change anything. So you get 6 cards from golds + Albrich + Stregobor + Decoy + Sweers. Honestly that is 10 cards max - if you get Sweered for more than 1 card, it is more your fault than anything else. So that leads to 23 cards... Not 26 as you stated.

Plus 1 for Emhyr himself into replaying Stregobor, Albrich or Sweers is 24 at least. which is already a problem. Means the crones will get bricked even if you summon nothing else from your deck. And that's without ever counting Sweers as 2 (which is very likely against Spies and Dwarves and things that summon units from the deck like foglets. Not necessarily one's fault) or counting any Albrich/Sweers created from Dazhbog Runestone.

Last edited:
The best deck against the mill is Francesca with swappers. Vrihedd Officers easily unbrick your Ithlinne if needed and long rounds with a swarm of elves on the board you play each Vrihedd Vanguards or Officers into Vanguards for 20+ points plays each, and then you get those vanguards back to repeat the offence. Ele'yas' power skyrockets too above C:N levels. I had a game like that against the mill, it was like a stealing a candy from a child.

Are those mill decks stronger enough to be weakened

Whats ur opinion?
BTW: when will we get animations that those premium cards which don't have animations

The mill deck is a reactive deck that punishes decks, which consist by half from cards pulling other cards. It should stay as a reality check for those super-efficient point slappers that make 4-3 card pull chains a routine. If mill feels too strong overall then people should add less cards pulling other cards. In the end, meta will balance out itself.

That's right. Being able to play 6 viper witchers and have the whole cahir into calveit into vilgefortz into a hundred other things wasn't enough....now they mill! Are you kidding me? I get so told now anytime I see gs, Sabbath, or this mill alchemy nonsense! I feel like every single play from these decks is a giant F U to me :cry:

Anybody else feeling some salty rage? Yes I know I can just not play, but if I don't play against those there decks I have a lot of fun!

I think that's in reference to the current alchemy mill hybrid.

I'm on the fence with mill I don't get much enjoyment out of playing it, but there's archetypes and decks that are less interesting. As far as playing against it goes I build all my own decks and generally I end up with 2 kinds, ones that thin to 0 and ones that have a common theme but contain tech cards for match up versatility. Decks that thin to zero will probably lose as soon as I'm forced to draw even once. The other type doesn't thin well at all and will never be milled.

Top Bottom