NG+ out now for Witcher 3

+
Never played a game twice?

ever played mass effect twice? no, can't say i have... once was annoying enough... (actually i played me2 twice to import a save into me3, hated every minute of it).

started TW3 a second time on death march, but the controller/input bugs are just too much to even bother with that...

imo, this is all nonsense. nobody needs/wants newgame+. we need proper monster scaling + fix of combat mechanics and controller/keyboard bugs.

don't hold your breath.

why is that? priorities in the gaming industry are all messed up. drama over gameplay, item grind over skill (ahem, sig). ;\

Last edited:
I have a strange problem, i am trying to install NG+ but it say that my version is not supported, i am using the latest version from galaxy

Weird.. It tells me to load up my finished main quest save, save it again and then new game+ should be available in main menu but it's not...

It's not working for me..... I have 1.08.2 installed, newgame+ installed. Loaded up finished game save and still no newgame+ in menu showing. WTF.

NG+- Changing decisions from W2?

Does anyone know if NG+ allows changing decisions imported from W2? In my first playthrough, I've made a mistake and imported wrong save (one from the beginning of W2), so my decisions didn't actually carried on. I'm waiting for expansions for second playthrough anyway, but I'd like to know if it's possible at all to either change imported save or make decision in palace.

Top Bottom