NG+ out now for Witcher 3

+
But a second playthrough, after you know all the strorys and locations..hmm. Not that much fun i guess.
Depends on the player, and if the combat is fun enough etc..etc.. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen was fun enough, I played the shit out of that game. I have not been so into a game like that, since I was 9 or 10, lol.. I'm 36 now, but damn it. I just wish.. someone would make an open world rpg, with fast combat and controls like Dragon's Dogma, and brutal fast finishers like Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor, Avatar/Horse Movement like RDR/GTA5, Mature Story and Graphics and Some Combat like TW3. Invetory could be a mix of Dragon's Dogma and TW3 I guess, MP like RDR, no more, no less and a really good avatar creater for male or females, g-string thongs and topless female main created avatars are alwasy a plus! LOL

I just finished the prologue on NG+ and might I say it's definitely harder. I've finished my 1st playthrough on 2nd difficulty with ease I'd say, but 2nd difficulty on NG+ is too hard for me. Griffin literally takes away 50% in one blow. I'm also level 38 already so I'm not that weak either. I switched to 1st difficulty, I'll still enjoy this masterpiece :D.

All these comments and not one person with the New Game + has said whats the storyline about? or where is it set?

come on people some info please.....

There are no new quests, it's the same content but with buffed equipment and mobs. It's definitely harder.

---------- Updated at 05:05 PM ----------

how to start NG + please?
Enter your last save from whichever playthrough you want to use. Manual save again. Then just go in NEW GAME through to whole process, and at end asks if NG+ or not and which endgame save you want to use.

Last edited:
Top Bottom