NG+ out now for Witcher 3

+

So I have seen on Reddit that the New Game+ was released on Xbox One already. This was confirmed by another user. Was this an accidental release by Microsoft?

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/NEW-GAME/f4ad8177-3fa6-4734-9aa7-a5a788628624

Not up yet for PSN, but should be soon.

Last edited:
But a second playthrough, after you know all the strorys and locations..hmm. Not that much fun i guess.

I wonder if the expected level for the expansions will now be 60? I wonder how they will balance the expansion content for people that have played NG+ (level 60), and people that haven't (level 30).

Of Course i did. But this Game is about Story and Exploration. When i know the Stoty and the Locations, there isnt that much for me anymore. Combat is cool, but its not the mainpart for me in this Game. After a long Break, yes, than i play it again.

Of Course i did. But this Game is about Story and Exploration. When i know the Stoty and the Locations, there isnt that much for me anymore. Combat is cool, but its not the mainpart for me in this Game. After a long Break, yes, than i play it again.

Mkay, so take a break and then either start from scratch or choose to play ng+. Easy no?

I wonder when this will be ready for pc.

I don't know if this is accidental or not, but I feel bad for the those who have the game on GOG. I mean, CDPR owns the GOG.

when will this come out for gog? next month?

Next month, if you're lucky and CDPR doesn't get itchy for some more Microsoft money.

But all joking aside, man, I'd be GREAT to be able to finish the game and actually be able to play NG+. But since CDPR doesn't seem to give two craps about bugs, only new features, guess I'll be stuck with a broken game until modders get around to fixing the all the quest bugs that CDPR is too busy to deal with.

CDPR: It's like EA had a baby with Bethesda!

Next month, if you're lucky and CDPR doesn't get itchy for some more Microsoft money.

But all joking aside, man, I'd be GREAT to be able to finish the game and actually be able to play NG+. But since CDPR doesn't seem to give two craps about bugs, only new features, guess I'll be stuck with a broken game until modders get around to fixing the all the quest bugs that CDPR is too busy to deal with.

They don't give a crap about bugs? Seems like they have been trying to fix a lot of them to me.

Man they just can't win with some people. There's a thread saying they patch to much and there's people saying they don't patch.

I think 2 patches a month since release is pretty decent support.

Also while it is a pain, sometimes you run into issues made with old save files. It's definitely possible a new game would get rid of major quest bugs.

Im 75h in and no serious bugs. Dont know what you are talking about.

8 patches in...3 months? I mean, seems a pretty good support to me.

Top Bottom