NG. Wins. Again.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s farcical at this point. NG wins yet another monthly competition, this time using its new ability.

Any, uh, any chance we could see some rebalancing of NG on the very near horizon? I just lost a game against (what else?) a poison/lock deck. Absolutely absurd. The only counter to lock/poison is purify, but you can never hope to get enough of them into your deck. I was playing Skellige, and even with getting Gremist out on the table, I was only able to get off a single purify before Gremist was poisoned to death.

Meanwhile, my opponent went merrily on, poisoning and locking down every card I threw out. It’s beyond fucking insulting. Even if you play with Caretaker in every deck, they’re just going to go after him first, so he’s barely a defense. Oh, but throw down a defender, and then...! Nope. Here comes VVM and there goes your defender.

On top of everything else, it is WAY too easy for NG to get MB onto the table *twice* per game— the only faction that is able to do this.

There are far too many poison and lock cards, and not nearly enough counters for it. Fix it, god damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom