• Character Creation

• Romances

• New Gang

• New District

• Braindance

• MAX-TAC

• V Eating a Hamburger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bet it's a Networks 54 News cast / feed showing what's happening in Night City at a particular moment. Jumping from story to story, featuring different factions, districts.

That would be so cool. For a second I thought that news channel was actually called Night City Wire lol. That would be really creative and different if they made the stream like that. I wanna see that MAX- TAC guy again :sad:gimme psycho squad hotties!

Well of the top of my head, i recall the first gameplay demo showed that points in things like engineering allowed you to open up new paths. Later demos and pictures showed also the investing skill and your chosen background unlock dialogue options.
There are some glimpses of what to expect but I hope there is more than how specific build can open a closed door 🙂 I'd like to see what are the benefits of investing skill points f. ex. in guns or melee. How will the solo be better in shooting the same target with the same weapon than a techie or netrunner.

I want to see new characters but at the same time I can see why they are not talking/showing new characters because it might spoil the game and they probably want to surprise us.

New Districts, Badlands can be seen kinda as a district. Its not located in Night City but in there we saw people living in the region and there are probably a bunch of nomads there.

I would like to see a character creator but not too excited about that. I think the CC won't be on par of what most people will expect. From what we saw from the last trailer it didn't look very good.

Lastly, i want to see more about Braindance. How will it work? What type of content will be in it? Is it going to be equivalent of video games where we buy them and have rows of braindance of the shelf? Well, that would be a lot of braindance.

Racing, because it's fun and can potentially raise street cred
Character creation, obviously. Last time we saw the skill tree it was extremely lopsided to combat skills
MAX-TAC, show us the might of the Psycho Squad!

Racing and character creation. I hope you can customize cars, and there are side-quests involving the racing scene, that would be awesome.

- Night Gameplay (Melee and Katana/Sword)
- Character Editor
- Skill-tree with hopefully more Skills
- Dialogue options with social skills (In the Gamescome-Demo you could see an intimidating option) More of them.

Does anyone know what time the stream starts? Part of me hopes they'll surprise us and say it's releasing in August or something, but I doubt it. I hope they add apartment customization down the line. Oh oh! And I hope we can get an apartment pet. Even if it's a robot (excluding the Maelstrom robot thingy lol). I want a Maltese dog :sad:

Is there something new in the video?

The youngster narrating it has some sort of asmr setup, which makes it very hard for me to listen.

Last edited:
Is there something new in the video?

The youngster narrating it has some sort of asmr setup, which makes it very hard for me to listen.

There is an add showing NC top down view and you can see the depth . Clearing up the German quotes and NPC routines . New Red minis and one is Lilayah .

Romance and character creation are at the top of my list but I'd be happy with seeing pretty much anything.

I hope i see system specs and ingame menu of graphics settings.
Second on specs. I got GTX 1080 and i5-3470, 8 GB RAM, which was all right for any game I've been interested so far. Wonder how many frames my CPU can squeeze out of Cyberpunk!

I voted for all options simply because I’m open to see what they’ll show at Night City Wire and/or subsequent events/videos/articles. I don’t need to see more to know that I’ll get the game but more content is always appreciated.

• Racing? Sure, show us a bit of how that’s going to be, especially if there’s some vehicle customization.
  • Character creation? Of course, we’d like to see it more fleshed out.
  • Romance? Yes, I’d like to see how the more meaningful relationships might work. I don’t care too much about the one-night stands but if they’re going to show us a bit of that then that’s fine by me.
  • A new gang? Yeah, I wouldn’t mind seeing more of that, especially about the ones that only their logo is all we know of them so far.
  • A new district? Hell yeah! I’m especially interested in Westbrook but I won’t complain if they show any of the other ones.
  • Braindance? Yes please, mostly because I still have no 100% clear idea of how it might look and work.
  • MAX-TAC? Sure, why not?
  • V Eating a Hamburger? ...I mean, what’s more important in life than this? :p

- In game RPG mechanics (how they translated from the original)
- A tour of Night City
- An overview of different implants avaliable (from the cosmetics to the différent useful ones, no need to show everything, just show it's there)
- A preview of the dynamic dialog system
- no story related content
- just a tour of NC, showing the night life.

Top Bottom