• Character Creation

• Romances

• New Gang

• New District

• Braindance

• MAX-TAC

• V Eating a Hamburger

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would love to see the character creation and gameplay with the last two "classes". We had Strong Solo and Netrunner the last time so it would be cool to see the Techie and Fast Solo, ideally combined with melee combat...

Are those VR walk pands (or whatever you'd call them) in the background in the first image?

I'm referring to something like this (the Cyberith Virtualizer):

I thought the previews were being released straight after NCW?
That's just the area where journos got/will get to play it. I wouldn't really call it a preview.

I thought the previews were being released straight after NCW?
Hmmm.. after or alongside?
either way, if previews are released at 18UK then NCW should be a little earlier, at least we have an approximate date
Pawel said they will announce the exact date soon

Short answer, character development.

Longer answer..... Seeing a skill/stat/perk tree, selectable lifepaths or things of this nature in a screenshot or brief clip doesn't do character development justice. Instead I'd prefer to see the complete design of a new character. This would then be followed by the character "leveling up" the applicable areas affording character improvements. With each step of the way showcasing the options available at that point with arbitrary selections.

As an example, video or a written synopsis with images showing a character being built. From there show a character reaching a point where they gain access to improvements. Show the available improvements, select one, detail how this changes the way the character interacts with the world, then rinse/repeat. Run this cycle about 5-6 times to show how a character evolves toward a certain goal over time.

I wouldn't expect it to be difficult to prevent spoilers on story elements with this type of approach. It wouldn't require long swaths of in-game, real gameplay footage to accomplish.

Hmmm.. after or alongside?
either way, if previews are released at 18UK then NCW should be a little earlier, at least we have an approximate date
Pawel said they will announce the exact date soon
Why does CDPR leave it to the last minute to tell us stuff? Ugh
Post automatically merged:

Some pics on Twitter. There are pics floating around of people who got to play it wearing "I played CP2077 before launch" sweaters and stickers saying "I played a street kid" etc. Pics attached lol

Also, someone spotted a Trauma Team statue :sad: it will probably be shown during NCW

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    745.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    978 KB · Views: 56
  • sd.jpg
    sd.jpg
    851.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
It looks like the Wraiths' emblem.
True

Movie poster outside of the hands-on event. It makes me wonder if we'll be able to go to the movies?
:think: that would be cool. Didn't GTAV do that?

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 68
  • EbMnLklWkAE5lUG.jpg
    EbMnLklWkAE5lUG.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Movie poster outside of the hands-on event. It makes me wonder if we'll be able to go to the movies?
:think: that would be cool. Didn't GTAV do that?
GTA did do that, it was actually sort of neat to see. I'd really enjoy that for CP. The musical poster looks very interesting :LOL:

They could have done a better job on the PR side. Seeing shirts 'played before launch' and reading about all the 'journalists and influencers' that got to play it while everyone else received a 60 day delay isn't exactly the best look. Sure, I'm excited about NCW and the game, but part of me now was also annoyed for the first time ever regarding CP2077.

So it is pretty much another behind closed doors 'E3' event, only now they have merchandise to enable others to brag about their privilege versus just having CP2077 themed merchandise. That's the bit I don't get.

I'd prefer game footage without "work in progress - doesn't represent the final look of the game" text on top. I already have a strong idea what kind of experience we're getting and I'm perfectly fine with it. Excited for the game.

GTA did do that, it was actually sort of neat to see. I'd really enjoy that for CP. The musical poster looks very interesting :LOL:
I hate musicals ngl but I would watch the Corpo one lol

They could have done a better job on the PR side. Seeing shirts 'played before launch' and reading about all the 'journalists and influencers' that got to play it while everyone else received a 60 day delay isn't exactly the best look. Sure, I'm excited about NCW and the game, but part of me now was also annoyed for the first time ever regarding CP2077.

So it is pretty much another behind closed doors 'E3' event, only now they have merchandise to enable others to brag about their privilege versus just having CP2077 themed merchandise. That's the bit I don't get.
100% agree. It leaves a sour taste in my mouth. It sucks that they get exclusive free merch (and a chance to play the game, like are we gunna get a demo too at some point?) You just know those backpacks and shirts are gunna end up on eBay for so much money :disapprove: just like the teaser trailer girl statue (I've seen on eBay for $1,000aud) and the samurai jacket from last year around the same price.

We now have Larian studios, showing Baldurs Gate 3 in proper live streams with bugs and whatnot, answering fans directly and doing public early access to gather feedback.

CDPR have never showed game-play live in public stream, are giving access to biggest gaming journalists and influences only and are being afraid to show game as is or take feedback.

Which of these approaches is honest, pro-consumer and which is your typical AAA corporate one?

Top Bottom