• Character Creation

• Romances

• New Gang

• New District

• Braindance

• MAX-TAC

• V Eating a Hamburger

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be honest what Larian Studios did with BG 3 was way way better and more honest then CDPR with CP2077 so far

Well to be honest i still remember the marketing campaing of witcher 2 it was good showing the game and everything that was in place in great detail. They did that also with Witcher 3 to some degree and controversy aside.

But the marketing of Cyberpunk 2077 well. I don't know how to define it i would call it shady on some things focussing way more about celebrities and gadget instead of what is more important the game itself. All this effort to get praise by Gaming Journalists (( because we all know how Gaming journalism is)) and influencers.

Well is too late to change that i hope CDPR will take this as costructive criticism and be more transparent on the future even if in some things i felt like lied about but this could be a my impression i hope the upcoming stream will prove me wrong we will see.

Well, that 48 minute video was peak CP2077 marketing. Today some bits looked cool and all, yeah, but this heavy edited stuff and talks is really not a coherent way to communicate what your game is and is not.

Yes i expected gameplay to see more instead we got a short trailer and some braindance gameplay. Ok the anime announcement. But once again nothing valuable was lost in the game terms for who assisted the stream.

For me was sadly a waste of time.

Still viewing some parts of it but I was surprised on the anime announcement, especially it being with Studio Trigger, would have thought a more serious look would have been given but I'm not complaining, I love Trigger! That was an awesome surprise and I can't wait to watch it when it does come out!

Also the badlands looked pretty cool, I had no idea what to expect from them and didn't think much so that was another pleasant surprise.

God, mumbling Dorito Pope is so boring. I couldn't concentrate on the atmosphere of the game.

The VoD of the above Dorito Pope gameplay showcase:

Top Bottom