• New Gang

• New District

• Braindance

• MAX-TAC

• V Eating a Hamburger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey,
I must say that I am impressed as hell.

Braindance looks awesome. I love how you can study the whole recording and learn some info from it. The only thing I hope for is that it won't get repetitive or linear after so many hours in the game. It's kinda the same as Witcher 3's lantern though I hope it's gonna be used to its best and coolest potential. Also, I hope that it's not just a copy-pasta from Batman game as mentioned in previous posts, even though I haven't played it - just for the sake of CDPR proving themselves creative and rightfully deserving to be called AAA.

The badlands look awesome and kinda (very) empty. I guess that's for the best by the design of the location, though I can't imagine myself driving for quite a time to actually get somewhere :D

I love how you meet Jackie stealing the car from you. That's an awesome way to introduce the character if that's the case :D

The only thing I found kinda "linear" (or not so...interesting?) was saving the monk. Shoot the way in and that's it? They could have at least threatened to kill him or something. Though I guess it was just extremely small piece of a quest I don't know anything about :)

Your starting locations...

CORPO
MI.jpg

NOMAD
TR.jpg

STREET KID
FR.jpg

I just saw in a review that talked about customizing V that they "tweaked her voice". I'm excited about this, curious on what it actually means, guessing with pitch?

I just saw in a review that talked about customizing V that they "tweaked her voice". I'm excited about this, curious on what it actually means, guessing with pitch?
I think that V's former voice is now the voice of Judy from the braindance gameplay

city atmosphere looks good
dialog options are extremely limited, always only 2 options? come on... am disappointed(n)

Guest 3573786

Just heard journos were not allowed to play on m+k and that has me worried :censored:

Oh, by the way - there is a movie called Strange Days. Ralph Fiennes in it and he is quite good there. Basically his character is a braindance trader in this movie, a dude who fetches disks with "experiences" of young girls taking showers for feeble office clerks and what not. However there is more to it, obviously. The film itself is ok, do not expect much, but if you are suddenly interested in this topic, you can watch it.

Night City Wire was trash in my opinion. Sure there was a cool new trailer, but it was things that we had already seen set at a different time/weather. They announced a new anime which is coming out after 2 years. Cool. I personally don't care. And braindance was very dull, it's basically Connor's event viewer from Detroit Become Human. Nothing impressive or innovative. I feel that most people were bored during that segment, and it doesn't help that the entire feature looks super pixelated and 8-bit.

Don't get me wrong I'm still hyped for this game and will buy it on release, it's just that this first episode was very bad.

Now this is a bit spoilery and the guys don`t seem to have been following the game closely but they did play all tree LP`s so watch it if you want .

Post automatically merged:

And am i the only one who thinks Judy looks like Female V ?

HD wallpaper: Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt RED, video games, Judy ...

1 hour ago

I saw a dutch or german youtuber with katana sword fight, let me tell you it needs more work,

dev team must add more weight to the slashes then it will looks 100 times better.

I saw a dutch or german youtuber with katana sword fight, let me tell you it needs more work,

dev team must add more weight to the slashes then it will looks 100 times better.

here is the video see the katana fight at the start.

Braindance as a whole reminds me of a game called Remember Me, similar vibes right there.

What i thought was iffy is generally the combat
-gunplay looks "alright"
-melee looks mediocre
-hand to hand is just really BAD
-parts of the city look empty
-overuse of the word "fuck"
-the fucking "doesn't represent the final look yada yada" disclaimer
however im generally very positive still, the city itself looks phenomenal, Jackie is just very likeable dude too

Top Bottom