I watched the new gameplay 10 times. I noticed the following :
- the city's streets don't seem to have many cars driving around
- there's 0 coordination in the twin fight even though they are 'the same person' (where is the gameplay creativity and we're talking about CDPR ) ?
- The atmosphere doesn’t sound like it should. It sounds to quiet
- the way the car brakes and turns seems off with the rest of the game (car gameplay need re work) from the video It's a very arcade vibe to the handling. it feels like WatchDogs and Ghost Recons Wildlands
- There's literally a "joke" in every line spoken... I was hoping for Blade Runner style, not a GTA
- A.I. looks a tad unnatural and slow response time. AI take 2000 bullets to hit once at 2 meters so what is the point of all those weapon and customization. I was expecting a more natural look/movement of NPCs they seem like they’re going to be glitched out. Feels like I’m looking at a 2016 or 2017 game at best.
- The voice acting is questionable for male V
- The Katana sword need more weight to the hit