Night City Wire: Episode 5 - What do we want/need to see?

+
Yeah i get you. I watched the other Night City stream to have a better insight on the game all i got instead is bad merchantise propaganda i will absolutely skip this one as i have Baldur's gate 3 early access to keep me busy.

Are you enjoying Baldur`s Gate ? It looks awesome !

Are you enjoying Baldur`s Gate ? It looks awesome !

It needs a lot of work to do! But is pretty fantastic graphically beautiful choice that matters changing totally whole situation and beautiful stat and skill checks as it should be in a proper rpg. Is still very raw at there is a lot of work to do and they have plenty of things still to be implemented. However the ea gave me a lot of time of fun. And a lot of replayability alone. They nailed it well. Sure many are complaining the game has turn based combat instead of real time with pause but on my opinion the game actually gain for it. ((Showing down an ennemy from a cliff and succeed making it fall is absolutely amazing).

However we are going OT over here ahah

There is a special NCW that they released, showing the gameplay footage of XBOX One X and XBOX Series X. I don't remember if they announced it or not.

I think that the game is gorgeous, especially the buildings and the city itself. Full of details, never saw anything like that before.

Hi all,

I personally would love to see more of the character creation screens in the next episode.

What do you think will be in Episode 5?
Some character creation could be nice.

But I would also really like to see more about how different choices impact things that happens. Maybe showing the same approach to a mission based on different choices.

To many games over the time, have stated "Your choice matters", "Shape your own destiny" etc. but when it comes to it, 99% of the time, it makes absolutely no difference. And it worries me with CP as well, but I have high hopes and really hope that at least one company can actually deliver on this :)

It needs a lot of work to do! But is pretty fantastic graphically beautiful choice that matters changing totally whole situation and beautiful stat and skill checks as it should be in a proper rpg. Is still very raw at there is a lot of work to do and they have plenty of things still to be implemented. However the ea gave me a lot of time of fun. And a lot of replayability alone. They nailed it well. Sure many are complaining the game has turn based combat instead of real time with pause but on my opinion the game actually gain for it. ((Showing down an ennemy from a cliff and succeed making it fall is absolutely amazing).

However we are going OT over here ahah

That game sucked for me. Bad investment. I did a good playthrough but I failed that only one character really liked me. I decided to do the evil playthrough but on my same game session with the good playthrough and now I'm stuck helping Minthara who I think is a b-word. I played a particular combat sequence at least five times and I can't even beat it.

Top Bottom