Night City Wire returns!

+

Are you trying to get the forum to crash?

Cool I am so happy you have not abandoned us like Bioware EA did with Andromeda.

It's a small distinction but a very important one.

Bioware had plans for DLCs. I firmly believe Andromeda could've ended up being a far more worthy addition to the ME franchise had EA not pulled the plug so fast.

9/6? Man, that's dropping on a busy (and hopefully great) day for me. I'll be happy to come home and see what's new. Whatever it may be I'll be happy to see how it rocks with the game.

Didn't originally care about Edgerunners despite being a bit of a weeb, but I gotta say it keeps looking better.

We dont need:
1) new weapons there's plenty in the game to choose from
2) New Jackets, we can't even see themmmmmm??
3) A live event or stream.

Just give us the content patch already. Keyword is "CONTENT", that's all we want. Give us something to keep us busy and engaged (like *ding ding ding* NG+) while we wait for the expansion. We don't need any more twitter posts, slide shots, pics, announcements, or any other fluff about the patch...just-give-us-the-patch already! It's long overdue. Stop talking about it and just do. We love you CDprojektrEd.

V have gorilla arms on prologue @CyberpunkGame Cyberpunk 2077 New Game Plus NG+
vlcsnap-2022-09-02-20h30m03s191.png

Join us on a trip to Night City on Tuesday, September 6th, at 5PM CEST and find out more about Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and what’s coming to Cyberpunk 2077!

We’ll start with an about 23-minute long special episode of Night City Wire, with Paweł Burza joined by Bartosz Sztybor, one of the creators of Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, and Gabriel Amatangelo, Game Director of Cyberpunk 2077. We’ll talk all things Cyberpunk — Edgerunners, upcoming patch and what’s in store for the game in the future!

Right after Night City Wire we’ll switch to Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera for REDstreams #3, where together with Patrick Mills, our Franchise and Lore Designer, and Miles Tost, our Senior Level Designer, they’ll showcase a deep dive into selected features from the upcoming patch.

Tune in at twitch.tv/cdprojektred
Have to admit, am super curious now. Especially about the new features. Wonder what they could be. Coincidently, am free on the 6th, so definitely something to look out for.

I wouldn't be surprised if the TPP cinematic is just a trailer thing... but if they were to do TPP cutscenes and NG+, it would be cool if that was a feature that only happens in NG+... So that it doesn't undercut the effect of seeing TPP for the first time (and plus it provides a pretty good incentive to do NG+)

Last edited:
Wait, did they say they're showing anything on the patch? All I'm seeing is a reference to the upcoming badass Anime.

Wait, did they say they're showing anything on the patch? All I'm seeing is a reference to the upcoming badass Anime.
We’ll talk all things Cyberpunk — [...], upcoming patch and what’s in store for the game in the future!

Right after Night City Wire we’ll switch to Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera for REDstreams #3, where together with Patrick Mills, our Franchise and Lore Designer, and Miles Tost, our Senior Level Designer, they’ll showcase a deep dive into selected features from the upcoming patch.

Looks like it's gonna be a NG+ and a couple tie in items to the upcoming Anime. I wouldn't expect much else.

Top Bottom