Night City Wire returns!

+
I'm not: no NG+ (almost 2years!!!), no night vision for kiroshi, night city "alive" = arcade game with roach (...) and above all, damn Jhonny Silverhand in DLC :mad:
Maybe the fact that they're still straightening out some of the mechanics is a really good reason to hold off on NG+, why make it more complicated when you're still building it?

Did you really expect differently? The game ends with Johnny still being there. If V was in the expansion, Johnny had to be there. The only way Johnny wasn't part of the expansion is if it centered on someone else than V and that would've pissed off FAR more people.
in that case you can just put the DLC questline before the heist, unless.... it's a post ending DLC (but I doubt)

Or or would have been post-mikoshi expansion while simultaneously having pre-selected a certain outcome --> you can cross this off for a while because thats on a whole different level.

That's problematic as it forces an ending and likely people would want a sort of a happy ending. It would be just fan service while not really in the theme of that world.

There were speculation around blue eyes and space heist which could happen after all V endings aside of saka pretty much. It would be cool - get healed, but at a much grimmer price and compare it to your previous choices, Johny quotes just to make you sad again :D

That's problematic as it forces an ending and likely people would want a sort of a happy ending. It would be just fan service while not really in the theme of that world.

There were speculation around blue eyes and space heist which could happen after all V endings aside of saka pretty much. It would be cool - get healed, but at a much grimmer price and compare it to your previous choices, Johny quotes just to make you sad again :D
My point exactly. More precisely, it force one specific ending and well... that would screw up a lot!
(I wouldn't say no to riding off in the sunset without still dying though :giggle: )

It's in Pacifica. My guess is that it will occur when you go there and your at an appropriate level or it will follow from the Netwatch vs VDB's storyline or a phone call from Mr Hands who does imply he may have more work for you later already.

It's in Pacifica. My guess is that it will occur when you go there and your at an appropriate level or it will follow from the Netwatch vs VDB's storyline or a phone call from Mr Hands who does imply he may have more work for you later already.
I believe we see the "unused" stadium area in Pacifica, so knowing that Pacifica is almost lead by VDBs only... :)
Maybe Militech don't want let this part of Night City bought by Kang Tao for a symbolic eddie and start a "mini" corpo war (militech vs Kang Tao vs VBDs which don't want any of that)

I have mixed feelings after that NCW. Great for the updates, great for transmog and great for new content but slightly disappointed that there's no NG+.

Top Bottom