Night City Wire Special

+
I didnt see anything wrong
You don't. I do. But, honestly, I have no desire to insist with this discussion because I already know it will lead nowhere.
Post automatically merged:

This is pretty bustling IMO.
View attachment 11069069
One can find moments of both busy and not bust streets in Night City.
From which video did you take this image? The Night City Wire Special?

The Night City Wire Special?
No that one's from the gameplay trailer. As mentioned by others, the streets V is on didn't look to be the type that would be bustling. I was just pointing out that there will very likely be streets that are busier. They just weren't in that demo.

For me, all the latest CDPR games were primarily about the story of the protagonist.
You know: new people, new adventures. And from the promo materials, I learn that the only love interest of the protagonist is the lesbian Judy.
And all that remains for me throughout the game is to flirt with an old woman in a dress with sequins, or pay whores :LOL: And you are here discussing how many computer dummies in the frame are running about their business. Absurd.

You don't. I do. But, honestly, I have no desire to insist with this discussion because I already know it will lead nowhere.

Yeah, but I have spent some time actually walking and driving around different parts of a city. I think you have no desire to continue this discussion because you cant answer basic questions for why you think these areas would have random crowds of people hanging around aside from your quote "its a bustling metropolis" so you think just literally everywhere you walk the streets should be crowded - but thats just not how it works. Any wander around any city will tell you that and study's on human psychology and behavior will tell you why.

No that one's from the gameplay trailer. As mentioned by others, the streets V is on didn't look to be the type that would be bustling. I was just pointing out that there will very likely be streets that are busier. They just weren't in that demo.
I clearly stated that I was talking about consoles, and Night City Wire Special (the topic of this thread) is about that and not PC gameplay trailers. Obviously on powerful enough PCs there will be more NPCs, but that's another matter.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, but I have spent some time actually walking and driving around different parts of a city. I think you have no desire to continue this discussion because you cant answer basic questions for why you think these areas would have random crowds of people hanging around aside from your quote "its a bustling metropolis" so you think just literally everywhere you walk the streets should be crowded - but thats just not how it works. Any wander around any city will tell you that and study's on human psychology and behavior will tell you why.
Whatever.

Yeah but I'm pretty confident the issue you're having is because of the street, not the platform.
I'm not so confident at all, too few NPCs around in every part of that console gameplay video. We'll see on december 10th.

I live in Chicago... I can go downtown in a middle of the day, and still find plenty of streets that look completely deserted. Where did this notion about 1000s of pedestrians roaming the streets all the time come from anyway?

In fact, I snapped this shot in the middle of the day... and not a soul in sight (pic taken last year, before the end of the world isolation):

View attachment 11068589

I can also make an argument about people being at work in the middle of the day, ergo.. less people on the streets.
Was that on a Sunday or holiday or something? I only ask because living here in Atlanta, the only time I've ever seen any area of downtown looking anywhere remotely like that was at a park on a Sunday...and even then it still had more people than was shown at the times I previously noted on the trailer. Even during the "big" snowstorms (Well, big for a Southern metropolis...more than two inches is like the world of Snowpiercer for some down here) that tend to freak people in Atlanta out and cause them to stay indoors until reality corrects itself, there are still more people out than that.

Also, no one is expecting thousands or even hundreds of people out on the streets...but surely more than a dozen at a time in the daytime isn't that much to ask, right? Well, as long as the platform the game is running on can handle it, that is.

So excited for this game!!

Yes but aren't you worried about the NPC count in the day time on the street corner? Or what about the color of V's teeth, or how many cars there are in the game, or wether you can play on a PS4 and still have Ray Tracing or must I mention Delay... were you excited then Hmmm... I think not. For God's sake man, think of the children, can you kill them, is that allowed, or even how much nudity is too much (or not enough). Is Transcendentalism really the answer?

Your so excited about the game yet, you have not once second guessed the Dev's , complained about "crunch", and don't think we have not noticed, not a single word from you on Johnny being a Co-protagonist. Excited in deed... I say good day to your Sir!

Last edited:
Top Bottom