Night City Wire Special

+
About time.

Driving scene at the beginning on one X, how many frames per second at such low speed? 22? Thank god I've bought a new console. Sure, the graphical upgrade is non existing (maybe with next gen patch at the end of 2021?) but at least the game is playable when driving. I'm really sorry for people who will play it on base Xbox and PS4. There's a reason why no footage was shown today.

Btw, still wondering if current gen save files will be supported after the patch on PS4. Such a huge secret that can't be unveiled. But knowing CDPR they'll have plenty of times to delay it before we'll know something.

P.S. series X has locked frame rate at 30fps?

Very nice! However, there are two things that would be nice to hear some more info about. Firstly, is the framerate capped at 30fps on xbox series x? secondly, could we get a more set timeframe for when the next generation patch will be available? Sometime in 2021 sounds a bit vague.

Ooohhh boy, definitely something! Did we just witness a person being forcefully soulkilled? :oops:
I don't know why I had a feeling, that the Braindance editor ( I think that how was it called) is Judy and it's some fragment of her shady past

This was a very nice surprise to wake up to this morning.
Don't think I ever jumped on Twitch so fast in my life. So fast that the HTML5 went back in time and wouldn't load had to refresh the page... :oops:

It's good seeing console footage as it just cements that Dec 10th date for me.

From what I saw and with the 1080p 30fps compression it was def hard to tell but, the Xbox one X looks like it's locked at 30fps and the Xbox Series X is 60fps. that's about all I expected really until we get a true next gen patch.
I will be playing on PC so it doesn't effect me too much but I did buy a PS4 CE along side my PC CE of Cyberpunk 2077
and look forward to seeing how well it runs on my PC beast and since I was lucky enough to get a PS5, can't wait to see how well it runs on the PS5.

SO ready play this masterpiece in the making!!

Want to see Cyberpunk 2077 running on Xbox One X and Xbox Series X?

Tune in to our special stream in 30 minutes at twitch.tv/cdprojektred!
Looks really sweet.

But can't help noticing how quiet it is for most of the video, like there are missing a lot of random city noises or industrial sounds, those people stuck in traffic yelling at each other or something, maybe the odd random commercials playing.

Even the cars sounds extremely quiet compared to how they look, I would expect them to sound something like this:

or this

Is it just me?

Might have to watch it again.

The pistol sounds awesome though got a real kick to it.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does V walk very slow in this video? Is the person playing in the video touching down on the analog stick gently to make V walk very slow or is this the default speed of how V walks? I really hope that V walks faster than this by default.

Is it just me or does V walk very slow in this video? Is the person playing in the video touching down on the analog stick gently to make V walk very slow or is this the default speed of how V walks? I really hope that V walks faster than this by default.
Yeah I've brought this up before and no dev has commented on it. Compared to most FP games, V not only moves slow, but there's clearly a form of variable walking speed in the game. How this affects the twitchier gameplay or stealth is what I'd like to know. Or how it works with mouse and keyboard.

My neighbor who owns an XBox older model: This is so beautiful~~ :sad:

Me who owns a MSI GE66: Soooooooooo, this is why we're waiting for December instead of November :coolstory:

The game looks really good.

It's natural that some characters aren't so deeply detailed as Judy, Johnny or Jackie (a lot of "Js" in this game).

What concerns me is the gunplay: enemies seems to take too much punishment, just as happens to V.

There aren't a lot of people on the streets, even during the day. Probably It's because of hardware limitations, but the buildings draw distance and pop ins are very well hidden.

The game looks really good.

It's natural that some characters aren't so deeply detailed as Judy, Johnny or Jackie (a lot of "Js" in this game).

What concerns me is the gunplay: enemies seems to take too much punishment, just as happens to V.

There aren't a lot of people on the streets, even during the day. Probably It's because of hardware limitations, but the buildings draw distance and pop ins are very well hidden.

I dunno, I thought the gunplay felt good and the enemies had a good time to kill. Like it wasn't just one shit dead and it wasn't bullet sponge either.

So yeah personaly I thought for the ones they fought in the video it was just right

So A few things:
what is "virtus"? in dialogue at 1:32 (valor, manliness, excellence, courage, character, and worth, perceived as masculine strengths)? how do you cut that like a diamond???

in lower right of screen (at 1:32, and other times ) you see, what I think is your character icon, but during the fire fights in club and back alley no damage indication?? (ok I just figured it out, the icon shows you position (sitting, standing and I am guessing laying) (you can see it sitting at 8:28)

At 4:01 there is a little white box icon (on screen) I think it represents an item on the stairs (that is lootable??)

Does it seem like this game leads you by the nose to every quest item? I mean it has the floating map marker and the mini map with quest market AND bread crumbs in the mini map. (4:03 look at mini map) I hope there are settings for this.

And at 4:17 center of screen, on the bar, yellow looking icon ?? flash light, cyber-chip ?? I see this several times.

at 4:52, on the mini map, the white viewing angles??? looks like a camera viewing area... but it's people's viewing angle you can see this at 5:09 when you meet Mr Woodman.

At 6:20 look closely at the red haired lady.. she's invisible.. at least her head?

at 8:22 (watch in slow mo or .25 speed) the cigarette in his right hand floats up through the palm of his hand during movement.

Unless this is old game play, this is CDPR messed up, delay after delay for more polishing... it's never going to be perfect yet you kept on telling us more polishing.

Even the cars sounds extremely quiet compared to how they look, I would expect them to sound something like this:
I wish!
I use to drive one of these, in Mopar orange.
b9658d2272efccafd63b63bc033b8969.jpg

Top Bottom