Night club?

+
Looking at the Night City sourcebook for CP2020 I see ... umm ... 21 bars in the City Center area alone.
Plus theatres, bowling, sports, resturants, stores, etc. etc. etc.

They showed a bar in the trailer. The one with the pool table. So if they have that, I am sure they have those "nightclubs" as well. It is a typical trope to have in a Cyberpunk game cause it allows for music and showing characters and even have maybe cool missions taking place in them.

shepard shuffle.gif

I actually hope V is a crappy dancer just like another sci-fi protagonist I know.

Guest 4211861

If CDPR doesn't add nightclubs in Night city they are not doing their job properly.

But you have seen in the trailer there was a pool hall, so no reason to assume there won't be nightclubs.

I ask CDPR to give the player the possiblity to get a VIP pass and have super-exclusive parties.

Come on now...

No night clubs in a dystopian setting and a city called NIGHT (club) CITY?

It would almost be insulting to not see any of that in the later game. The question should not even be asked :p

All the previews mentioned impressive crowds CDPR is able to pack into Night City, so I hope that with this technology we can have some impressive club scenes in the game, with 100s of people, kitsch-n-punk fashion, lights etc.

Oh. People. Ugh.

and

Are my uses for Club Scenes.

Hell yeah! John Wick music style in clubs please.
This one too

Also there should be a skill tree dedicated to dancing and when you get max augmentations you can perform the robot dance that blows everyone's mind away.

Last edited:
Here's what I mentioned in the dream RPG thread-

If the game does have an online MMORPG version-
-Musicians/bands/DJs for example to be guests in the night clubs see Second Life, Anarchy Online.

-Unique Night clubs and bars
.Catered to certain music styles over all or by night.
.Interaction within them- talk with NPCs, motions of drinking(even play games darts or pool). Being able to dance with different styles.

Top Bottom