Night club?

+
Having different types of clubs based off the area your in would be cool.
It be fun to be able to explore them and do something else rather than missions all day.
If there are night clubs, are there strip clubs too?🤔

View attachment 10971872

I actually hope V is a crappy dancer just like another sci-fi protagonist I know.
right there with you !

we gonna do the swing Shepard style! :sneaky:

LikableUnitedArkshell-small.gif

Hey 4meg! If you look close at the video the chick the terminator goes past on the dance floor is the same person seating behind sarah conner when the scene switches to her.

I remember in Matrix Online the developers were surprised, on the PVP server no less, we would flock to the night clubs and just dance. Our opposing factions would join us. I even danced with a dev playing Morpheous <3

I will be insanely disappointed if there isn't at least GTA Online level of a night club, at least one.

I will be insanely disappointed if there isn't at least GTA Online level of a night club, at least one.

I'm not sure how people would define those (I've seen them or own one there though, so I know how they look or the vibe) in context of CP2077, but unless they radically have changed the main quest phase we saw in the ~1 hour footage from 2018, I think, then you get to meet Dexter in a night club after dealing with the Maelstrom bot issue.

Reference:

I would expect it - the "Afterlife" - to be some sort of "night club".

While i could see it being added if isnt already in game it is already to late for it to be added into main game as content has been finalized. Also I think that would be more something added in for multiplayer as an activity outside of general game play kind of social area type thing

I'm not sure how people would define those (I've seen them or own one there though, so I know how they look or the vibe) in context of CP2077, but unless they radically have changed the main quest phase we saw in the ~1 hour footage from 2018, I think, then you get to meet Dexter in a night club after dealing with the Maelstrom bot issue.

Reference:

I would expect it - the "Afterlife" - to be some sort of "night club".
Oh, yeah...forgot about that. Hopefully, it's not just a cutscene.

In CP2020 "Afterlife" is a Solo hangout but many other edgerunners frequent the place as well so it's pretty much "The Place" to find team members.
Yeah, it's confirmed in the 48min demo

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 59
Well, we now know there are at least two clubs, the Afterlife and the strip club the Mox gang hangs out at...

I ask CDPR to give the player the possiblity to get a VIP pass and have super-exclusive parties.

This would be cool. Many deals can be done at parties and I can see a Street Rat being shut out of an exclusive party so they have to meet their contact outside.

This would be cool. Many deals can be done at parties and I can see a Street Rat being shut out of an exclusive party so they have to meet their contact outside.

I think LP should matter in some quests but i am sure there will be a " work around " for all LP play thru`s . Maybe the Street Rat`s Fixer will get V an invite but you will have to buy expensive looking clothes to fit in .

Top Bottom