Night vision or a flashlight.

+
Yeah, would have been great to have this. I mean, you'd figure it would be a default ability for cybereyes to have light correction.

i've found a sniper rifle that have the night vision, but that's all... ^^
Would be great to be able to use night googles or mods about it.

Bit of a missed opportunity with the implants.
You've got cyber eyes that can make enemies visible through walls after pinging, predict bullent trajectories and guide micro rockets to their target.
But somehow those same eyes are incapable of having a sort of night vision of low light enhancements build in.
Heck, make them a mod you can install. Maybe tweak the colors of the light amplification.

Yes this game uses a very heavy darkness but no way to luminate it. I can only assume that the concept of a torch in the cyberpunk world went the same way as natural mirrors.

There are night vision scopes. Not sure if they are specifically for sniper rifles but here's an image of the one on my sniper rifle.

Edit: Just went down to Wilson and bought another one that functions way more like night vision goggles. It's also just for sniper rifles so it would mean that you would have to constantly carry around a sniper rifle with you but it works.

Last edited:
Some indoor and underground areas are very dark (and correctly so) - but humans had ways to get a portable light source for a long time. Torches & candles in the past, flashlights in the present, probably cybereyes in the future of Cyberpunk 2077. Note: I'm aware you could change gamma, but i would much prefer to keep realistic darkness levels & have an ingame way to illuminate the dark...

Top Bottom