Night vision or a flashlight.

+
Yeah this is a must. They really need to add this feature. Luckily, it's not the hardest thing to do since they have night vision on weapons.

Keroshi Eye should have mods that allow for EM wave cycling. Nervous system should have Echo location.

Basically V should be a Predator / Batman. One of the reasons I think V should have a grapplin hook launcher as an option for arm mods. String up NPC's and swing from building to building.

Definitely agree, but more so with the cybernetic mod aspect for = night vison + thermal vision + predator vison + etc... Very easy to implament in the form of a simple mod and dev side screen filter and would say i am surprised that it was left out to begin with, but this is just one item on a very, very, very long list of things left out that were stated to be in game, let alone minimal expectations of what truly should be common in a game like this.

I can only agree with artao5, my Solos in CP2020 always had a couple of things chrome, never a lot since they didnt live long. One of the biggest blunders is that they have a wide variety of clothes, but cybernetics get left in the dust somehow.
And the fact you can't have fucking night vision in your CYBERNETIC eyes, is ridiculous

It's kind of hilarious that you have these advanced cyber optics installed and give up your eyes just to not be able to see shit in the dark. I found an entire abandoned apartment building in Valentino territory that I couldn't see a damn inch in front of me unless I was near a light source and almost none existed in that place. And I'm playing with HDR up to 700 nits. To make matters even more hilarious, the building had explosive mines placed in various spots which I had to just walk into and explode to death to find out. I managed to navigate through it little by little by throwing those laser grenades all over the place and using them to blow up the mines. Then I just said F this and left the building. Got my one legendary that was tucked away in there.

The other scenes that are dark AF are the ones that take place inside of cars at night. Or the scene where Johnny gets on the ship in his opening scene. It's so god damn dark on that ship, I never even got to see what the other guy onboard looked like. Frickin' ghost in the darkness talking in the shadows. So silly.

Keroshi Eye should have mods that allow for EM wave cycling. Nervous system should have Echo location.

Basically V should be a Predator / Batman. One of the reasons I think V should have a grapplin hook launcher as an option for arm mods. String up NPC's and swing from building to building.

Cyberpunk is not Inspector Gadget, lol.

Out of curiosity, did anyone get stuck in a dark closet for several minutes during the escape from Takemura's safehouse? Because that would be embarrassing.

Out of curiosity, did anyone get stuck in a dark closet for several minutes during the escape from Takemura's safehouse? Because that would be embarrassing.
nah... but i got stuck there while just exploring...
on Takemura's mission the spec ops storming the building actually make it much brighter and easier to find your way

Even gamma adjustment is useless
Even if the gamma is raised, the dark areas are as dark as someone spilled ink.
This is very inconvenient. In 2020, you can light up a dark place with a smartphone. But in 2077, there is no smartphone.
What is this situation?

There are night vision scopes. Not sure if they are specifically for sniper rifles but here's an image of the one on my sniper rifle.

Edit: Just went down to Wilson and bought another one that functions way more like night vision goggles. It's also just for sniper rifles so it would mean that you would have to constantly carry around a sniper rifle with you but it works.

Nice way to work around the issue. Still, some if not all eye implants should have night vision, or there should be a flashlight that can stick out of your arm, shoulder or whatever.

These options are part of the pen and paper game. Hell, you can get optics that allow up to 4 options such as thermal, night vision, telescopic and targeting reticle but they would know that if they actual researched the pen and paper game instead of half assing it

It is not that hard to find Mods for the Kiroshis. Maelstrom goons drop em all the time, and others you can buy. Hell Vik sells +50% headshot dmg after you pay him back.
What slightly gets me though is that you pay Vik 21k when the implants you put in are worth 3k at most... must have racked up a significant debt with him before Act 1 actually starts :p... Money is not that hard to come by though, can easily make close to 200k in Act 1 alone, without going outside Watson... with no "exploits", if buying and disassembling meds and selling the components can even be called an exploit.

It is not that hard to find Mods for the Kiroshis.
You mean you found mods for kiroshi's with nightvision/thermal vision/infra-red vision? Please, oh please tell me which ripper has them...

You mean you found mods for kiroshi's with nightvision/thermal vision/infra-red vision? Please, oh please tell me which ripper has them...
I wish... those do not exist, oddly enough. Well, in a months time there will probably be a mod for it for PC users.

Top Bottom