nigth to remember similar ecounter

+
nigth to remember similar ecounter

as the titles says i have yet see a awnser why that content aint in the game yet cdproject teasing us for something that dont exist... not evne a similar ecounter maybe one of the 3 dlcs is that quest> or something similar? really disapointed so far im tired of brainless mosnters

I bet future expansions will give us bruxas and alps - lots of ppl (me included) at these forums crave for some sexy vampire time
:wat:

I don't know about brainless monster???

But there are monster contract like succubus, katakan, grave hag and doppler that are sentient being. Totally wish they could expand those quest especially the Katakans that is addicted w/ alcoholic blood and grave hag that could cook.

In the description of BaW expansion, it's mentioned a "bloody secret". Maybe there you will find the bruxa of the trailer but I wont lie to you. There is a lot of content (better graphics, a town in flames while the Wild Hund are attacking, playing as Lambert, friendly mermaids...) which has been seen in the trailers but not in the game so there is a huge probability that the bruxa of the trailer could be just a marketing tool.

Last edited:
that sucks coz its like lets put in the bad stuff and leave out some top stuff maked - sence so they had the chance to mak something unique and choose to do something boring instead way to go

(better graphics, a town in flames while the Wild Hund are attacking, playing as Lambert, friendly mermaids...) which has been seen in the trailers but not in the game so there is a huge probability that the bruxa of the trailer you mentioned could be just a marketing tool.

how do you know all this?
playing as lambert? the description says that geralt is the one to discover the secret,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mchu19QbMCI

Also, there is another trailer where you can see how all the Witchers of the Wolf School are fighting and killing monster. Anyone can think that you can play as any of them. CDPR promised a lot but they only kept their word in a few things
a trailer is no proof, there are many things in trailers that are not in the game, we see vesemir in a cave sorrounded by ghouls and we didn't get to play as vesemir

a trailer is no proof, there are many things in trailers that are not in the game, we see vesemir in a cave sorrounded by ghouls and we didn't get to play as vesemir

That's precisely my point. In a GAMEPLAY trailer they showed us a lot of things that, at the end, didn't happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom