Nilfgaard card reveal deck

+
Nilfgaard card reveal deck

In the light of recent significant buff of Spotter card I decided to try out a NG deck based around revealing enemy cards and so far had surprisingly good results

the deck is uncommon as of now so perhaps opponents just had no idea what they are dealing with, although card reveal mechanics and synergies are rather obvious and shouldnt be a problem to figure out for higher rated players so I believe the deck itself is rather effective perhaps

for starters I stacked as many card reveal synergy units as possible to see just how strong it could be, the result was surprisingly good, ending up with 13-14 strength Spotters and 17-18 strength Vanhemar so i decided to keep it that way for now because i've won most matches with that deck (went from 2.9k to 3.2k rating)

you will want to aggressively mulligan for Mangonels and push for winning in round 1 because this is very possible with that deck

after you set up Mangonels dont rush playing knights or Cynthia/Albrich, try to reveal as many cards as possible because cards tend to disappear from the player's hand as the round goes on

end the game by placing disgustingly overbuffed Spotters and Vanhemar

Ciri is good for this deck because you can win round 1 easily even with 1 Mangonel since knights and even early Spotters provide great tempo swings and its okay to play Cynthia or Albrich in round 1 if you need extra card draws because you become more powerful than your opponent with each card draw due to direct synergy of nearly every card in this deck with each other

Yenn because it's Yenn

Vilgefortz is probably the best NG gold card as long as you have Roach in your deck

Xarthisius is a -1 strength Geralt. Why play him? With some luck you can catch a valuable gold/silver card in your opponents deck and shuffle it on the bottom, currently there are no meta deck that would fully exhaust its cards so shuffling a strong gold/silver card to the bottom of the deck could seriously thwart your opponent's plans, plus you get to see what 2 other cards they will draw next

Serrit. For some reason in about 15 matches I played this deck at I didnt draw him a single time, he's being a really sneaky witcher,

No Cahir because he's not a nilfgaardian.

Attachments

• photo113120.jpg
    photo113120.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Top Bottom