Nilfgaard Patch overview stream coming February 1st!

+
I cannot wait for the update. Will there only be new Nilfgaard cards? Or will there be a few more for the existing factions?

Kinglionsfox;n7597690 said:
Will there only be new Nilfgaard cards? Or will there be a few more for the existing factions?
From what few hints we've heard, I believe there will be some new cards for the other factions as well.

Can I get a confirmation on how the kegs work?

I've been saving for a bit for this patch, and I have 3 kegs, and 1000 ore stocked up.

Will the kegs I have right now be able to have the new patch cards, or are the cards in them already set?

Are they decided when I open them, or get them? Is it useless saving those kegs or not?

I'd love an official response on this, thanks.

Treefur;n7601350 said:
Will the kegs I have right now be able to have the new patch cards, or are the cards in them already set?

Are they decided when I open them, or get them? Is it useless saving those kegs or not?

The content of the keg is decided once you open it. That means you can save kegs now for the Nilfgaardian expansion.

4RM3D;n7601540 said:
The content of the keg is decided once you open it. That means you can save kegs now for the Nilfgaardian expansion.

given the Nilfgaard's penchant for expanding the phrase "Nilfgaardian expansion" sounds ominous somehow

I'm confused .... there is all this talk about a Nilfgaard update, but I can't find anything about when it will be released. Have they announced when the update will be released? Is this stream event some sort of preview to gauge reaction before release?

m00nk3y;n7610570 said:
Have they announced when the update will be released? Is this stream event some sort of preview to gauge reaction before release?
As far as I know, they have not yet announced a release date. I suspect the stream is intended mostly to inform players of what will be coming soon.

KingBlackToof plans to upload 4 youtube videos tmrw when the ban is lifted .. plus he will be answering some questions during his live stream.

I wont be around. But i will be logged into the Twitch channel tuesday

I cant wait to send the Monsters for this flag​

Treefur;n7601350 said:
Can I get a confirmation on how the kegs work?

I've been saving for a bit for this patch, and I have 3 kegs, and 1000 ore stocked up.

I'd love an official response on this, thanks.

I have 12 kegs left unopened and 8000 scraps.......looking forward to new faction.

I honestly hope nilfgaard is well balanced and doesnt have some cheese deck that can just run over everyone but I doubt this will happen.

I just went back on the witcher 3 real quick to look over its nilfgaard deck and wonder if there will be any similarities....

NI.jpg

Not one bit overpowering -- not in the slightest.

m00nk3y;n7610570 said:
I'm confused .... there is all this talk about a Nilfgaard update, but I can't find anything about when it will be released. Have they announced when the update will be released? Is this stream event some sort of preview to gauge reaction before release?

They havent said anything about the release date, just the stream wednesday.

I'm expecting the patch to be released next tuesday (7th)... Maybe sooner. But i'm sure they'll reveal the release date during the stream.

Feeling joyful after dropping on your site. It is well-managed and has quality content. Appreciate your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom