Nilfgaard ultimate reveal deck

+
Nilfgaard ultimate reveal deck

It's finally here, the morvan voorhis deck you will be using from now on. I really shouldn't be sharing this one, the amount of fine tuning to get to this point required over a month of dedication and truly is a part of me. It's called " I see you" and believe me, I see it all, my deck, your deck, your hand, and I will pick what I damn well please to pummel you into the ground.

Leader: Morvran Voorhis
Golds:Xarthisius, Stefan Skellen, Vattier de Rideaux, Leo barnhart
Silvers:Decoy, Auckes, Peter Saar Gwynleve, Cynthia, Serrit, the Guardian
Bronzes: daerlan foot soldiers ×3, imperial golem's ×3, spotter ×1, Nauzicca standard Bearer ×2, Mangonel ×2, Nilfgaard standard Bearer ×2, Fire scorpion ×2

I expect many Oren points, I give you give back. And if you like it cdpr, consider it my resume ;)

I had a fun game last night using my reveal deck. Round one they pass, so play a 4 power card and pass. Round two they play their shield and give a large number of units a shield (I suspect they knew I was going to play my mangonel cards). My turn I play one mangonel, they play something large, next round I play another mangonel, they play a high level card that pulls in other cards, they have a nearly 30 point advantage. Next round I play my third mangonel card and he plays another card that pulls in more cards. He has a huge lead over me now. I then play my leader and the mangonel's go to work, destroying the shields and then tearing apart his army, I also revealed my other trebuchets that deal 4 damage on reveal, totally devastating his army. That was a huge power swing. He plays a card, I then play my gold to reveal 2 cards and 2 of his, a 24 points swing. He then immediately forfeits after I now have nearly a 40 point lead over him instead.

Man that felt good.

Top Bottom