Nilfgaard v. Monsters - Predictions?

+
Faction Challenge starts, received daily quest to win with NG three times. Well okay, NG it is then, as you command.

i make a gwent break this week .. not intrested in playing against NG all day ... and i would say its NG that winst the challenge with a big lead

oOxhaosOo;n10308962 said:
i make a gwent break this week .. not intrested in playing against NG all day ... and i would say its NG that winst the challenge with a big lead

15 Matches 13 against Nilfgaard. I have to make a break too. I won 1 match with Monsters and 1 with Nilfgaard...it's enough...

4RM3D;n10308842 said:
Faction Challenge starts, received daily quest to win with NG three times. Well okay, NG it is then, as you command.

I was also wondering what faction to play, since at the moment neither of these are not my favorites. Sadly even daily quests didn't help me to decide, since the only faction related quest was to win as Skellige :D

Maybe I'll wait a while and see if new dailies will help to solve the problem.

I don't have any idea who will win. I would like to get the border (doesn't matter which one) and NG seems to be strong, but if I jump into NG train, it's going to be monsters who will win, since usually my luck is terrible :D

Last edited:
I hate everything about NG currently. The border will be a reminder of the imbalances through out this season. I don't want their border representing me. It could go either way but it seems most people want to play as NG. It would be nice if you played 25 games to enter the war rather than 1. And you get the border of the faction you supported. The winner could get the powder... Speaking of NG does anyone ever run treason? I think it's the most useless gold in the game.. Am I missing something about it?

My post sounds mean I apologize. I'm sorry if everyone is enjoying the challenge.. Honestly not seeing many monsters decks tonight but seeing every other game is NG. They are The more popular faction. Would be nice to see rewards like the borders given to whoever plays a certain amount of matches with the faction they like. People will eventually drop the faction they like to get a different border

Even though monsters is my least played and least favorite faction, and I played a huge amount of NG in the previous ranked season, I'm taking monster side. I don't care what reward I get this time and as weird as it sounds I actually have some kind of sympathy for monsters being ditched and abandoned.

Mancoon1980;n10311672 said:
Speaking of NG does anyone ever run treason? I think it's the most useless gold in the game.. Am I missing something about it?
Treason is a Silver card, not a Gold. It's basically just a Muzzle for Spies; it can actually provide a bigger swing than muzzle. Nilfgaard has a lot of really good Silver cards that are much better than Treason so nobody ever really runs it.

Guest 4226291

4RM3D;n10308842 said:

Haha my quest was win 5 matches with Nilfgaard. Well it’s been commanded of us so there’s nothing we can do.

:comeatmebro:

I got win 3 games with MS. So I keep track of my games played now, cause last time I got screwed.

Daily should really stop asking people to win with monster or Ng.. it means I may have to hold off all my use monster to win X amount of games daily etc. And I can't get rid of them. It will just get cogged up.

Everyone is playing Nilfgaard so Nilfgaard will probably win. But I support Monsters nonetheless :p crushed about 10 or more Nilfgaard players today, only lost to 2 xD

Since i don't much care for either faction, i decided to just follow my daily quests. I had a "win 3 matches with NG" quest pending and, funnily enough, the next quest was "win 3 matches with MO". So, 3 wins with each faction so far. I'm pretty sure NG is going to win, though, since the challenge began, i played 15 games ( 12 casual, 3 ranked ) and the majority of them were against MO and ( thankfully! ) only 2 of them against NG.

Top Bottom