Nithral card feedback.

+
Nithral card feedback.

So i think there are some problems with the Nithral card from the Monster faction.I just crafted that card today and the problems are:
1.It costs 800 scrap to craft (unlike most silver cards that cost 200) and it's effect doesn't really justify that cost.
2.It's a silver card and since u can only have 6 of those in your deck this is a pretty big deal because there are cards way better u could add but i really want a Wild Hunt oriented deck.
3.In it's description it says "Whenever a wild hunt appears on your side of the field remove 1 strenght from a random monster on your oponent's side" and when i saw that i tought "hmm,this means i can reduce the power of Golden cards as well",well,it's not the case.
4.When i use a Wild Hunt Warrior and reduce the strenght of an oposing monster by 1,Nithral's effect kicks in after i use the warrior's effect.

My point is that this card costs waaaaay too much to craft and it's effect is nowhere near worth it and since there aren't too many Wild Hunt cards yet i'd like to suggest some changes too this one.
First suggestion is to make it 200 scrap to craft.The other one is too boost it's effect and my suggestion is:
Let us choose which cards to reduce strenght from and make Nithral's effect kick in BEFORE the effect of the Wild Hunt Warrior because if i hit a unit with 2 points of strenght with Nithral's effect first and then i hit it with the Warrior's effect after it,i get the 2 points bonus for my Warrior and that would be something very useful.

Ow yeah and specify in the description that it doesn't affect Golden units.

Last edited:
The reason it costs 800 scrap, is because it is a legendary card, (indicated by the gold box in the bottom right corner), whether it is gold or silver makes no difference to the cost
If it was a Purple Box (Epic) for example, the card would cost 200 Scrap to create.

As to the value of the card's effect, I admit, by comparison to other similar cards, it seems fairly weak. But cards such as Wild Hunt Rider can play 3 wild hunt cards at once, it has some use.

I do agree that the card should be reduced in value, potentially to a Epic, or the card needs a buff to make it more worthwhile

It would be good if not bugged but working according to the description. Also all "random" should be eliminated and changed to "the strongest" or "the weakest" "last played" etc.

Play Nithral then play Carantir if ur opponent have melee units, u have rly good chances to remove them(3 hits for 1 dmg).

I do feel this card is weak. The usage of it are highly dependent of set up, if not join with Carathir, it's pretty much useless. Being a 7 & Silver doesn't help either, shielding a LOT of cards from scorch for you opponent.

And your opponent better have his card under weather effect, or on the melee row for it to combo well.

If not used in a Weather ctrl deck it's pretty much point less to have it. And even then, there is a lot of other silver you could fit in your deck wich accomplish so much more. (Decoy, last wish, aeromancy etc..)

It is 7 str,immune to frost(that takes like 2 points of str),then it has the potential to do insane dmg with Carantir,also u can have another combo for 3 dmg with wildhunt riders or bonus dmg from Eredin or wildhunt warriors.Also pinging for 1 dmg in weather deck is just super value,it forces ur opponent to play Dbomb or Clear skies right away.

I just found a bug on this card today.So i had Nithral on my side of the board,the oponent had 3 monsters that were all under weather effect (so all 3 monsters had 1 point),i play the Wild Hunt Raiders and all 3 of them appear at once so i should've killed all 3 monsters of my oponent but instead of that,2 points of dmg go on 1 monster (even though he should've been dead after the 1st hit) and the 3rd point kills another one.

Top Bottom