No access to my shop/kegs

+
The shop card doesn't even let me interact with it, as for kegs, once I click on the icon it's simply an infinite load, I've tried multiple ways to fix it so far, but no luck.

Support ID : 3f63-8adf-813d-cb09

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    74.6 KB · Views: 98
How did you try to fix it? Did you try to verify/repair the game with GOG? Did you reinstall it? Logging out and in of gog galaxy might also be worth a try. Make sure to close all non-essential background applications. It‘s always possible that another program is interfering with the game...

CDPR support can be reached here, for example:
(Click on contact us)

I fixed it, there were some corrupt files that wouldn't fix even after reinstalling everything and disabling anti-virus programs and such. So it was a tiny bit tricky, but all is good now, sorry for bothering you.

I fixed it, there were some corrupt files that wouldn't fix even after reinstalling everything and disabling anti-virus programs and such. So it was a tiny bit tricky, but all is good now, sorry for bothering you.
Hi there, i get the same probleme.
Can you write it how did you fix it?

Had my friend send over his game files so I could change my own, after that made sure every launcher had administrative permission, do that in the game files too.

Top Bottom