No ADS toggle option on PC

+
Agreed.

Honestly, this game is disappointing for more reasons than one.

First of all they didn't even get the technical aspects nailed down before releasing the game. Several users are reporting problems with crashes, texture pop-in, poor performance, and etc. But even more inexcusable is the half-assed keybinds! You can't rebind F for some fucking reason, not to mention any of the keys that open different aspects of your inventory system. I didn't even know how to access the fucking inventory until I started pressing random keys on my keyboard (I checked keybinds first to find it and it wasn't there).

Not to mention the fact that you can't augment your walking speed (so you're always walking faster than NPCs you might be following if you're using keyboard and mouse. The way they should've done it is to implement two additional keybinds, one for walk speed up and walk speed down (usually bound to mouse wheel up/down).

And from what I hear there is a lot of cut content, lackluster stealth gameplay, missing stealth kill animations for melee weapons, and who knows what else. It's quite clear that this game STILL released too early, which is honestly fucking mindblowing. It needs another year in the oven at least.

I can't believe companies are still producing PC games without this option, It boggles my mind. This is probably more commonly used than crouch toggle at this point. I really don't want to have to use autohkey to setup a damn macro to simply have a control option that should already be here on an $80 (CDN) game. Come on CDPR, you're losing integrity by the minute here.....

This needs to happen. It's very frustrating to the point where I just hip fire everything at this point.

Also the buttons are horrible. It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to get to the menu that lets me hack the security on a shard I had in my inventory. Game doesn't tell you that M gets you to the menu and then even from there you can't do what I was trying to do, you have to then hit ESC to get a different view of the menu to pop up then hover over "Journal" to get it to show a drop down that has shards on the list...

A simple option which has a huge impact on gameplay. It has to be implemented. Please can we get this as soon as possible?

Alsmost 10 years of development. No ADS toggle option. No walk option for M/K users. How does this happen? I can't imagine these would be costly features to add when it comes to development and testing cycles.

Did not a single person, involved in designing and testing this game over the past decade, use a mouse and keyboard to play it?

Not got far enough to know this wasn't even an option yet!

They've really messed up the K&M controls with this game, not being able to rebind some keys (F), disabling binding software like XPadder, JoyToKey etc.

It almost feels like to me they've designed the game to be played with a controller even on PC and therefore have given no real thought to K&M players and the kind of customisation PC players want and some, those with accessibility needs, require.

I can live with fps issues etc but if you can't even control the game the way you want to then that's a critical issue.

Needs patching ASAP!

Top Bottom