No alt look for triss

+
It'll get added soon but the psn store really needs to sort it's **** out , like all dead or alive 5 dlc is STILL screwed lol

The new look for Triss is quite cool be nice to get when it does arrive.

I honestly wish it had come out instead of the Wolf armor. AND its already Monday too! Please come out today :(

Still not out, guess we'll have to wait for it to be with this weeks set of DLC....unless they also get delayed

Ok I contacted CDPR and they said that had some tech issues in applying it to the EU store but that it should be out "any day now" :D

I had contact with playstation again and they said CDPR has still not send in the DLC that is why it's not on the store yet, offcourse again CDPR remains silent just like last time with missing DLC they don't seem to realize that their customers are getting annoyed if they do not get aome sort of feedback as to what is going on and what the reason is.

This is getting ridiculous. First we got the Nilfgaard armor and crossbow set dlc 1 week later which is something i could tolerate, but now it seems we can't even get any dlc at the same time as everyone else. Even XB1 gets their dlc before we do and do not miss any dlcs. Console patches are nothing but a distant mirage, and no one from CDPR even bothers posting a reason as to why this happens, or so much as an apology.
You are running a business here and yet you seem to be highly unprofessional at it. If consoles are to be treated as second rate costumers you should have just stuck with making games for PC.
Even if this is a problem with Sony making the dlc's available, you should at the very least contact them on behalf of your costumers to figure out what's going on and then give us some sort of explanation as to what's going on rather than pathetic posts saying the dlc in question (Triss alt look) will be available later last week which never happened. That is actually worse than not saying anything at all since it was a blatant lie.
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if the expansions for PS4 are available 1 or more weeks later than everyone else since that seems to be the norm now.

My god... bunch off crybabys... Its only a dlc, grow up. No one ever said what day the dlc's would be released. No wonder the devs don't reply here anymore... people bitching because they have to wait for a few small dlc's. Djeez

My god... bunch off crybabys... Its only a dlc, grow up. No one ever said what day the dlc's would be released. No wonder the devs don't reply here anymore... people bitching because they have to wait for a few small dlc's. Djeez

I bought my game like PC and Xbox One gamers. So why only the PS4 players do not have these DLC...

I also own the ps4 version... But common man, it is just a dlc!! Only a piece of armor, one quest and an alternative look. You guys are making a drama out of something that was given us for free. 'Shit' happens.

Im sory but "shit" does not happen, someone at CDPR made it happen ( for the second time now ) and everyone is covering up like always, even more after a week ago Martin jumped in and said " dont worry guys , the dlc is dropping any time now...", that went well it seems.

What you dont seem to get is, its not the content itself missing that is bothering us, its the total silence on this forums since the beggining, when people are locked out of any info they start to get very frustated and naturally start to imagine all kind of thinghs false or otherwise.

Im sory but "shit" does not happen, someone at CDPR made it happen ( for the second time now ) and everyone is covering up like always, even more after a week ago Martin jumped in and said " dont worry guys , the dlc is dropping any time now...", that went well it seems.

What you dont seem to get is, its not the content itself missing that is bothering us, its the total silence on this forums since the beggining, when people are locked out of any info they start to get very frustated and naturally start to imagine all kind of thinghs false or otherwise.

Shit DOES happen... we don't know what went wrong with the dlc, the problem could also be with sony. I havent played the game more then 1 hour since release, because i'm waiting until the framerate problems are fixed, but you don't see me DEMANDING an awnser with every single 'delay'. I rather have them working on patches, then comming here with the same sentence; we are working on it... I mean, what else can they say??

You ARE bothered by the missing stuff... Why else would you demand an explanation about a few free DLC...

Let them work. It will arrive when it arrives...

This has nothing to do with being free or paid dlc. Though if it was a paid dlc this would be even more fucked up. The problem is that this only happens with the EU/Asian PSN and it's NOT an isolated event. This happened before with the Nilfgaard dlc so one would think something would have been done in the meanwhile to prevent it from happening again. Obviously that's not the case.
If you're ok with not getting the dlcs at the same time as everyone else, including other PSN regions, that's fine, but really calling people cry babies over it isn't very nice. I'm sorry that i do not like being left behind even if it's "just" some free dlc. When you have a business, and last time i checked video game companies and the PlayStation brand are businesses, you're supposed to care about all your customers the same way, which isn't happening here. Even if this is a problem with PSN and CDPR isn't part of it, they should at least talk with us, especially since this is not an isolated event.
Considering that the PS4 version already has FPS issues other platforms don't, getting late dlcs just adds insult to injury. When you add the fact that no REDs seem to even care enough about it to post something here, yes people do get mad, and not without reason.

Well yes it is only a small DLC and have no Problem to wait a little while till it drops. It is free and all. But i whould like to know what the Problem is, why is it available in other Regions but not in the EU? Why does this happen the second time? It is a little bit strange if you ask me.

Guys, guys lets calm down. In the greater scope of DLCs it is just an outfit or armor or whatever. CDPR was nice enough to give them all out for free. Yes, it can be annoying when things get released first to other countries but I'm sure that if it were entirely up to CDPR this wouldn't happen; but unfortunately these things happen, weather it be from CDPR's side or the distributor's side. And I know that when this does happen, the first tendency is to blame the developer, complain, insist, insult even. Believe me I know, I've been there and I've done that and I just feel bad about it afterwards that I just insulted a developer that's giving out DLCs for free. So lets all stay calm and wait. Look at it this way: the others get 2 DLCs while we get 3!

Top Bottom