No audio language options / Interface language and subtitles do not save

+
In the language tab there are three options for changing the language:
audio, subtitles and interface.
However, in the "audio" part there is no way to change it because there are no options.
Another serious problem is that by changing the other options, when exiting and entering the game again, they do not remain saved according to the form you left before leaving the game.
Example: English to Portuguese-Brazilian interface and subtitles. I left the game and returned, these changes were not saved.
1607769149493.png

Same problem here!

Hotfix 1.04 says:
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
but in-game settings "interface and subtitles" dont save and keep changing back to default.
In my case from Czech back to English. Very annoying.

It seems that Hotfix need to be Hotfixed :)

In the language tab there are three options for changing the language:
audio, subtitles and interface.
However, in the "audio" part there is no way to change it because there are no options.
Another serious problem is that by changing the other options, when exiting and entering the game again, they do not remain saved according to the form you left before leaving the game.
Example: English to Portuguese-Brazilian interface and subtitles. I left the game and returned, these changes were not saved.
View attachment 11078627
Same problem here!

Hotfix 1.04 says:
  • Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
but in-game settings "interface and subtitles" dont save and keep changing back to default.
In my case from Czech back to English. Very annoying.

It seems that Hotfix need to be Hotfixed :)
SAME FEELING FELT FROM HERE. :((
HONESTLY I DONT GET IT. I BOUGHT IT FROM GOG, NOT STEAM AND I DONT THINK STEAM IS THE ONLY PLATFORM :eek:)

hi,
fix it language bug:
edit directly in the game folder a text editor:

“bin\x64\steam_emu.ini” (Steam)
or
“goggame-1423049311.info” (GOG)

--------------------------------------------------

example (GOG)

2 lines (original file):

"language": "English",
"languages": ["en-US"],

change as follows:
"language": "Czech",
"languages": ["cz-cz"],

hi,
fix it language bug:

or

example (GOG)

2 lines (original file):

change as follows:

How to get to this folder? (steam)

hi,
fix it language bug:

or

example (GOG)

2 lines (original file):

change as follows:

Nothing looking like "steam_emu.ini" in my game's folder.
I know how that works. The file is just not there.

ah... sorry... I have original bought the GOG version...

the previous advice for Steam was for the "non-original" version
So... who has Steam original, can try to rename the file "GameServicesSteam.dll" (for example to "GameServicesSteam_0.dll")

But it's without guarantee... Let know if it works...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
but it really works for me (GOG)... I don't have to switch anything and the game starts with my default language...

it may depend on the correct spelling of the abbreviation for a particular language.

For example, mine (Czech) is officially "cs-cz", but the game uses the notation "cz-cz"...

Here is the screen of the introductory text in Czech -> it is before the possibility to choose the language, so as evidence it is perhaps sufficient... ;)

https://ctrlv.cz/x9sg

ah... sorry... I have original bought the GOG version...

the previous advice for Steam was for the "non-original" version
So... who has Steam original, can try to rename the file "GameServicesSteam.dll" (for example to "GameServicesSteam_0.dll")

But it's without guarantee... Let know if it works...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
but it really works for me (GOG)... I don't have to switch anything and the game starts with my default language...

it may depend on the correct spelling of the abbreviation for a particular language.

For example, mine (Czech) is officially "cs-cz", but the game uses the notation "cz-cz"...

Here is the screen of the introductory text in Czech -> it is before the possibility to choose the language, so as evidence it is perhaps sufficient... ;)

https://ctrlv.cz/x9sg
pomůžeš mi prosím? když tak jsem ti poslal friend request byl bych rád kdyby jsi mi to přijmul a pomohl mi děkuju.

Top Bottom