No auto radio when i enter vehicles...

+
Hey all,

I have the issue that when i enter a car, i manually have to select the radio.
When i began playing the game when it launched (stopped for a couple o months) there was the auto radio when entering a vehicle.
But it seems to be gone now.
Any way/method so i can get it back?
Thanks in advance

So "copyrighted musics" are enabled in your option ?
If yes, when you enter in one of your car, the radio is always on "off" ?
If you turn the radio on "on" (on any radio station), when you get out and get in, the radio is put back on "off"?

Aye, i can play copyright materials. I havent disabled them.
And when i enter the car, the music indeed is always off.
Then i tested what you say, by turning on morro rock radio. The radio plays as normal.
Then i exit the car, and enter the car again, but the radio is off again :(

Aye, i can play copyright materials. I havent disabled them.
And when i enter the car, the music indeed is always off.
Then i tested what you say, by turning on morro rock radio. The radio plays as normal.
Then i exit the car, and enter the car again, but the radio is off again
Ok, that's certainely a bug. The only thing that could make it not, was the option for "copyrighted music".
So if you're sure it's enabled (it's an option for streamers/youtubers), you can report the bug > Here
Otherwise another question, when you get into a car that is not yours (stolen), is the radio on or off ?
(normally, it's always on "on" on random station)

A.R.7

Forum regular
Hello, that also happens to me, and since patch 1.2 the radio fails constantly, for example, if I am listening to it while driving the songs stop suddenly, and if I change the station it takes about 5 minutes to be heard again, I play on a ps4 slim, and I think it has to do with the delay in the loading of graphic elements because as soon as I stop the car and the textures are loaded it is heard again.

Im now btw checking if its one of my mods..
Do you know if there are particular mods that can have this behavior?
The ones i can think off that "could" cause this which i also have installed are:

Better vehicle handling
Third person mod

But ive tested the game with em disabled and still there is this bug.

But maybe i keep it this way, as it doesnt bother me that much.

Are the radio's btw, gta style like having a dj who announce the music and do they also have commercials?
Or are they music only?

If it is the first, then maybe i still gonna try to repair it, but if its the latter, then i dont mind it that much :)

Honestly I couldn't say, "maybe" the driving.
The best for try, would be to test one by one, on a new save (because bugs can persist in a save).

The radio, is mostly music. Sometimes few infos/news/events, but nothing really "important". You can easily play without listening radio. I just have "Pacific Dream" to have a background sound :)

For some odd reason the radios start working again.

I removed only the sell stolen cars mod, and the gta v style fast travel.

Must be that one of these did it..

Ok, cool ;)
It's hard to said with mods :)
(I'm not sure if it's possible to note it on the mods page, but it would be a good idea to point it out)

Top Bottom