No car in Big in Japan mission

+
If you park your car on the way to pick up 'package' in Big in Japan mission in the same spot where new car from Dennis spawns, you won't be able to finnish mission, there will be no car and no route on your map.

BTW: Love the game so far! Imperfections will be fixed.

I have this same problem, only now it is worse. Not only is there no car, but I placed the body down on the ground (to carry on doing other stuff in the hope it would be fixed later) and when I loaded back into the game the next day the body had dropped through the floor, so now I cannot pick up the body either.

I'm glad it is just a side mission and hope I am not missing something worth seeing/hearing in the story.

So far this has been my only quest breaking bug. Hopefully it stays that way and they eventually fix bugs like this. Though I suspect this quest will remain forever unfinishable for this character, as I have done far too much to go back to a previous save now.

Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 18.26.25 (2).png

Same here, the body is in underground, below the map. This mission is impossible now to continue.
I am using Stadia, with patch 1.06.

What bugs me about this mission, and I'm certain that it happens in a few other side jobs, is that there isn't an animation for putting the body in the boot of the car, what?, there are animations for it put notably in this quest it never happens.

Top Bottom