No car radio, still get subtitles when the host talks though.

+
As of 1.5 or perhaps the 11GB update that happened after. On PC with files verified and im using the epic launcher.

Cars no longer have any radio playing, changing the station seems to be delayed by multiple seconds and nothing ever plays on any of them. When a radio host comes on to talk there is still no audio but the subtitle for what they say shows up.

Ive reset my audio settings in the game to "Default" yet still nothing. Ive reported this to the devs but after 3 days have received nothing from them, not even a confirmation email and i was careful to make sure my email address was spelled right.

Originally i did have to tweak a setting for windows to get audio in cars to work because the volume was SO low you couldnt hear it, but i dont imagine that would result in now getting no audio whatsoever with this update.

im sure others have had similar with the low volume on the radio, so im just wondering if others have experienced this as well.

[This is my first thread so if i did anything wrong please let me know, i didnt seem to find anyone else posting about this exact issue]

Ive reported this to the devs but after 3 days have received nothing from them, not even a confirmation email and i was careful to make sure my email address was spelled right.
It could take time and above all, right after an update release + the next-gen update :)
So you need to be patient.

Top Bottom