No Compromise - please (jurnalism&co)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an inappropriate discussion topic.
Its been a thing for quite some time that outrage mob gets what it wants despite the fact they do not have enough purchase power to demand anything from game devs...

... but still, they are effective enough to get people fired, features changed, official apologies put forward and then some.

These people under the guise of equality (or rather equity) smear, produce lies and hit-pieces by virtue signalling or whatever means necessary. I for one have enough reading time after time those buffoons making hyper-jump to conclusions after one image, one frame, one word.

The whole world seems to be hell-bent on sexual innuendos, LGBT+_%^#@, representation and its all about being offended - I see no relevant questions about society in 2077 or transhumanism, or humanity, the enemy within if you will. There are just so many cool aspects of the future that can be explored. But no - everything must be a statement today, even in games.

My ire lit when the Real Mike had to step in and make a statement "as a black guy". Really? Is this what the journalism is today?

Are we gonna tolerate this rhetoric? I'd rather you stand fast and IGNORE IT.

Take care guys, thanks for reading!

Moderator: Thread closed. Once again, as a firm reminder from our Forum Regulations:
  • always treat others with kindness and respect
  • do not insult others and try not to easily take offense
In particular, it is prohibited to:
  • ridicule other users, post content which insults individuals or social groups, or spoil (in a broad sense) the fun of other users
  • write about political and world-view topics; this does not apply to discussions about fictional topics connected with the worlds depicted in the CDPR products
Although certain aspects of society, and trends in journalism may upset people personally, this does not entitle anyone to turn the Forums into an outlet for disrespectful public commentaries or insults. Please, keep such remarks to yourselves, leave politics at the door, and maintain a civil, respectful atmosphere on the Forums. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom