No daily quest

+
Same for me. Yes everything quest related was broken. Going to assume that it’s the same backend that was handling this was broken. It’s not a big deal, just a little strange that they take that so lightly. I payed money for the journey and lost two days of progress on the quests. I’ll probably still finish them, but you would assume they are at least sorry for that or something.

I logged in to see three new daily quests. I have to say I haven't logged in since yesterday. So in sum I got one additional.

Yea but my journey quest worked for two fights, now it’s stuck again. Support isn’t answering, this is beginning to become a bad experience.

Yea but my journey quest worked for two fights, now it’s stuck again. Support isn’t answering, this is beginning to become a bad experience.

Yep. Seems to be a bunch of new stuff broken today. I got a daily quest, but I can't make progress on ANY quests, daily or otherwise. Plus I'm not getting my bonus CP for rounds won.

i get like 3 quest today, the ones dat dint charge the other days?, i did 2 of 3 to have space for the daily quest from today, and again it dint load a new one for today

My issue now seems to be that the daily quests are not advancing.
I currently have a neutral card quest running: in the match I just played I used 16 neutrals and none of them recorded for the quest.
Post automatically merged:

It would be nice if we could get some type of feedback from CDPR on these issues. There has been a message up about these issues for 7 months that has never changed.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
And it’s broken again. I have a Regis Quest that says “play 3 spells” that doesn’t advance (or spells are something different then cards with spell in the card description). The other one works fine. I really don’t understand what is going on here.

Top Bottom