No dialogue audio during phone calls

+
As the title suggests, I suddenly stopped hearing audio during phone calls. I can hear V's voice and background music but NPC voice is gone.
Any ideas? My game is modded, but it was working then it wasn't I'm currently at the point where we just saved Evelyn. And now my phone calls stopped working.
I want to enjoy this game, but its just too much fiddling around.

Try to verify the game files in case, and if possible reload a save created before encountering the issue.
But my guess would be a bug due to mods (one or a combination of mods). "It was working then" doesn't mean that mods didn't "break" something in the meanwhile :(

Well, as @LeKill3rFou said, this is most likely your mods.

You can definitely give his suggestions a try. If it's just file corruption, verifying file integrity will fix it.

The fact it worked before means nothing. CET, for example, used to cause an audio bug that wouldn't show up until act 2. You seem to be blaming the game but this is the nature of modding, it comes with it's share of issues and this isn't a known bug of the game.

What is almost 100% certain to fix it is a clean install:

How do I clean-install my game? — Cyberpunk 2077 | Technical Support — CD PROJEKT RED

This may require a new playthrough though so, y'know, last resort type of deal.

As the title suggests, I suddenly stopped hearing audio during phone calls. I can hear V's voice and background music but NPC voice is gone.
Any ideas? My game is modded, but it was working then it wasn't I'm currently at the point where we just saved Evelyn. And now my phone calls stopped working.
Are you running the Let There Be Flight Mod? I found that the 2.0 preview build caused this issue, and also general crashing, so had to uninstall it.

Top Bottom