No fix for Pyres of Novigrad bug in 1.04?

+
So there is no way for me to play the game. I´ve tried some tips but nothing helped. It must be fixed as soon as possible.

i kept reloading a save early on (tried never talking to beggars and just walking around following,

then saved again n again, reloaded .. much like the distress persons it FINALLY clicked (the brick i mean)

this game is terrible in making you save manually praying it wont erase on a next patch too.. but 22 saves for that quest to make it work 22!
not including quicksaves.

ughhhhhh

I can see nowhere in the patch notes about bug fixes.. This issue have been known for quite sometime now, and it is really frustrating not being able to progress main quest line...

---------- Updated at 03:09 PM ----------

Is anyone able to check this?

It's May 27, the game was released May 19th. It's barely been over one week. That's hardly "quite sometime now".

i'm at the same point and also stuck in progressing, velen, novigrad about 98% explored, guess i'll move to skellige and start exploring that map entirely. lvl 24 43 hrs in
pls fix this bug soon cd project red. still love ur awesome game none the less

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-24 04-03-36-00.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-24 04-03-36-00.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 40
I have yet to see any posts by CDPR staff on this specific issue. I saw one news site that supposedly claimed this problem would be addressed in 1.04, but that was not the case. With the lack of official statements, one can only assume that if this bug will be addressed, the time frame is indeterminant.

It would serve as a better customer relations experience if you (CDPR) made a sticky on your technical forums about bugs you are aware of and an estimated time frame for a resolution.

The solution is only one! Start a new game. The problem is not going to solve, judging by the comment from the developers.

Sorry, I am new here, as I am active in a German forum. Could you please point me to any of those comments from the developers?

I am trying to help a friend in the German forum who has this bug. I would like to read what those developers have said about this bug, but I do not want to spend the time to research this forum.

Any details will be greatly apreciated. Thanks

That's the problem, that there were no comments from the developers about this bug in two weeks. I'm not sure that they even read the report a bug. I have personally verified that the new game will allow to overcome the bug. Here's the proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoV3kgj1BDc (Sorry for the video in Russian, but you only have to see.)

I never had this bug, for me everything worked just fine. During the last few hours I have tried to find a solution for a friend who has this problem. Without starting a new game.

I have written e-mails to different addresses within CDPR. Looking at the time in Poland right now, there is no chance of any reply today. It is midnight.

However, I do expect some kind of reply within 48 to 72 hours.

Even if it would only be the reply, that a new game is required. This would suck for everybody having this problem, but it would still end the discussion.

Most important for anybody writing to CDPR is to remain polite. Being polite will always get the best results.

I will stay on this and let everybody know the results or lack thereoff know.

I have written e-mails to different addresses within CDPR. Looking at the time in Poland right now, there is no chance of any reply today. It is midnight.
I wrote to the support and mail a week ago, to no avail! No answer !!!

Last edited:
I wrote to the support and mail a week ago, to no avail! No answer !!!

I did not write to the support. It was clear, that it will not help. I already read, that the support is not answering. I wrote to different addresses, 3 in total. If I also get no answer, I will find more new addresses and continue.

Top Bottom