No Fools Parsley at Ciri's Story The King of the Wolves

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. You do not miss out on XP in this case for this Red X. Also, if you let the Velen main quest sit idle until you outleveled them too badly, you lose far more XP than you might by missing out on a single objective in that flashback.

You only get 5% or so of the normal XP for a grey quest.

Dear Lytha,

Thank you for the XP information. I did not know about missing out on XP by leveling to much over quest levels. hmmzz to bad because I do have a couple of grey quests in my list. Il make sure I do those and the green ones quickly before loosing out on to much XP. To bad the Baron quest and other Ciri quest is also already grey :(.

Also still to bad this Fools Parsley plant respawn bug is not resolved.

Last edited:
Seems like it should be easy enough to use the console to spawn the plants into your inventory using the additem command...but I can't find the item ID anywhere, strangely enough.

Looks like CDPR did something to increase the amount of time it takes for plants to re-spawn -- if they respawn at all. Don't remember reading about that in any of the changelogs, so it might just be a bug.

Seems like it should be easy enough to use the console to spawn the plants into your inventory using the additem command...but I can't find the item ID anywhere, strangely enough.

Looks like CDPR did something to increase the amount of time it takes for plants to re-spawn -- if they respawn at all. Don't remember reading about that in any of the changelogs, so it might just be a bug.

Dear SigilFey,

You responded to an other post that I responded to, this post was named Plants Not Respawning
This post is about exactly the same thing, although I only have a problem with Fools Parsley, the other Person also has a problem with other plants.

You said to report this to CDPR so do you think I should also report MY post to CDPR? Because I am still having trouble with this and because of this I cant finish my Ciri The King of the Wolves quest.??

It seems like they could be related. I would send the ticket in concerning both issues. (Plants are either spawning where they are supposed to or they're not. I'm guessing both issues are caused by similar script conflicts: likely, procedural scripts versus quest scripts. But I'm just guessing.)

@DrDeathhand , if you'd like to report this issue to the REDs, you can do so using the form found here: http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/ Follow the prompts, and provide a save if you can. Please be aware, though, that you won't receive a reply until after New Year's (January 4th), since the office is still on holiday.

Dear Rivenll,

Allright, I have reported my issue @ to the REDS, but I am wondering about the other topic. The other topic is a topic thats not from me, but it is also about a bigger issue. The issue with the other topic is that no plants are respawning, my issue is that only the fools parsley plants are not respawning. Also an other issue in the other post is that he / she is using version 1.07 (maybe now a newer version but I dont know because the topic starter is not responding) and I am using version 1.11 with all DLC and extras like heart of stone installed. So I really dont know his / her problem is related to mine or has anything to do with the same issue as mine.

After reading al this do you still think I should post a support request of that other topic?

---------- Updated at 08:42 AM ----------

It seems like they could be related. I would send the ticket in concerning both issues. (Plants are either spawning where they are supposed to or they're not. I'm guessing both issues are caused by similar script conflicts: likely, procedural scripts versus quest scripts. But I'm just guessing.)

Dear SigilFey,

Allright well I did send a support request to the REDS, and il post an other one for the other topic. The only thing is that the other topic is not a topic I started but one I replied to and thus I cant send in a savegame for that problem. And with that read what I typed a little while back to Rivenll to see what else might be wrong with doing that.

Last edited:
Dear Rivenll,

Allright, I have reported my issue @ to the REDS, but I am wondering about the other topic. The other topic is a topic thats not from me, but it is also about a bigger issue. The issue with the other topic is that no plants are respawning, my issue is that only the fools parsley plants are not respawning. Also an other issue in the other post is that he / she is using version 1.07 (maybe now a newer version but I dont know because the topic starter is not responding) and I am using version 1.11 with all DLC and extras like heart of stone installed. So I really dont know his / her problem is related to mine or has anything to do with the same issue as mine.

After reading al this do you still think I should post a support request of that other topic?
You aren't obligated to report another person's issue to Support, if that's what you're asking. If you feel compelled, you may certainly draw it to the attention of the REDs; however, they usually appreciate details which allow them to reproduce the conditions which caused the issues. This makes their task of fixing them easier. Reporting issues secondhand can be problematic. Therefore, I'd suggest that the report you've made for the issue you're personally experiencing is sufficient at present. If other players encounter the problem described in the other thread, we'll encourage them to submit reports of their own, if necessary.

Sorry for necro post. But I found the solution.
execute this in the console:
Code:
addherbs('fool's parsley')
and the brewing cutscene will begin

A worthy necro, so no dramatic battle.

(Behind him, the ranks of paladins dissolve into groans and mutterings. A few rude gestures. The undead masses in the valley wave. A few groups begin dancing a stiff, uncoordinated version of
La Macarena.)

Still, almost 4 years. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom