No hidden dialogue in Gig: Olive Branch

+
I know that if you finished the Guinea Pig first and then do this gig, there will be a hidden dialogue. But I have finished the Guinea Pig for many of game days and even talk with Joanne, I still haven't seen the hidden dialogue
Is this a bug or are there other conditions?

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.10.10 - 19.04.20.61.jpg

The blue option is useles

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.10.10 - 19.04.33.00.jpg

I never see the "hidden" dialogue, obviously in the "leveling path" this GIG is way before Guinea Pig. But "apparently", it's only for Nomad lifepath.
I never heard that this requires nomad lifepath. Maybe CDPR forgot to add the dialog icon of nomad lifepath? Did anyone who triggered the hidden dialogue say something?

I remembered a hidden option in Gimme Danger
If you are corpo lifepath, scanning the front gate guard can trigger an option to enter the industrial park neutrally.
It won't be triggered without scanning, and there's also a corpo dialog icon

I never heard that this requires nomad lifepath. Maybe CDPR forgot to add the dialog icon of nomad lifepath? Did anyone who triggered the hidden dialogue say something?

I remembered a hidden option in Gimme Danger
If you are corpo lifepath, scanning the front gate guard can trigger an option to enter the industrial park neutrally.
It won't be triggered without scanning, and there's also a corpo dialog icon
Honestly, I never see this dialogue line during Olive Branch (at the same time, I never complete Guinea Pig before Olive Branch...)
So no idea in my case, at all :(

Top Bottom