No longer receiving rewards

+
The Black Unicorn, Galaxy shirt, and Wolf School shirt/jacket, and even the little troll plushie that sits on the couch, plus all the crafting recipes, I'm no longer getting them anymore. I DID at first, for my first few saves, but now when I create new games, they're just not there anymore. The other stuff in the stash is, the baseball cap, the Kerry Eurodyne jacket, the tank top, the news show shorts, etc, but all the reward stuff? Nope, just not there. If I load my og saves that had the rewards, they still appear as normal, but any new save I create just doesn't get the stuff.

I contacted CDPR through their technical support page via the forums here, this specific page: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc/content-policies/issue/1631/contact-to-support

and did what was required, uploaded the screenshot, dxdiag file, yada yada, but have received no reply, or even any confirmation display page or email they'd got it (kinda worried that the page glitched out, so I did it a second time, in which case a message displayed then showing they'd got my support ticket, but still no reply after about a week). Tbh with the amount of crap the game is getting and the bombardments the team is probably receiving as well, I can't imagine they'll get back to me until 2077 itself honestly, hence why I'm posting here. Maybe someone else knows what's up with this (or has heard from support themselves)?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I can live without the stuff, but I was really enjoying it and it kinda sucks just having it ripped away all of a sudden...

Oh and one last thing, as I mentioned to CDPR in my support ticket, this happened around the 1.05 patch. I can't exactly remember if it happened before or after it applied, but it was about that time. Dunno if that makes a difference at all.

You have to press the button to open up the Rewards-Menu in your main menu screen. It's also tied to a shortcut, I think it's the 3 button.

Once you have opened it, just reload your save and the bonus items should be added automatically.

Tip:
This bug or whatever is causing it turned out to be useful.
I was able to exploit the stats and amount of mod slots of the bonus items making use of this.

When starting a new game, don't open the rewards menu in main menu until you reach your apartment. Create a save in front of your stash and go back to main menu, open the rewards, reload your save and open your stash picking up all bonus items and check its values/stats.
If you're happy, keep it, if not reload your save and try again.
Note, once you opened the rewards menu once, you don't have to repeat it, it will be unlocked for the entire session.

Restart the game, and the rewards will be revoked for all save files that hadn't the rewards unlocked yet. So if you have had pressed to the rewards menu in that session before starting a new game, your bonus items will be added the moment you start a new game, making it impossible to exploit the item stats by reloading the save file (because the stats of the items are determined the moment they're added). Just restart the game before starting a new game to avoid this and make sure to not open the rewards menu until you reach your apartment.

I have tested this on PC, I don't know if it works on consoles.

Cheers
TalentX

You have to press the button to open up the Rewards-Menu in your main menu screen. It's also tied to a shortcut, I think it's the 3 button.

Once you have opened it, just reload your save and the bonus items should be added automatically.

Tip:
This bug or whatever is causing it turned out to be useful.
I was able to exploit the stats and amount of mod slots of the bonus items making use of this.

When starting a new game, don't open the rewards menu in main menu until you reach your apartment. Create a save in front of your stash and go back to main menu, open the rewards, reload your save and open your stash picking up all bonus items and check its values/stats.
If you're happy, keep it, if not reload your save and try again.
Note, once you opened the rewards menu once, you don't have to repeat it, it will be unlocked for the entire session.

Restart the game, and the rewards will be revoked for all save files that hadn't the rewards unlocked yet. So if you have had pressed to the rewards menu in that session before starting a new game, your bonus items will be added the moment you start a new game, making it impossible to exploit the item stats by reloading the save file (because the stats of the items are determined the moment they're added). Just restart the game before starting a new game to avoid this and make sure to not open the rewards menu until you reach your apartment.

I have tested this on PC, I don't know if it works on consoles.

Cheers
TalentX

THANK YOU!

WHY on earth would they make it work like this... That's so needlessly confusing...

Top Bottom