No Main Jobs, never received "Down on the Street"

+
Hey all, I'm honestly stuck and I don't want to keep completing Side Jobs if my game is bugged. I've completed all the Main Jobs in Act 2 except for the arc that begins with the quest from the title. Does anyone know what's supposed to trigger it? I've tried driving around endlessly, calling Takemura directly, and skipping time endlessly but nothing seems to be triggering these jobs.

For those that have managed to complete the quest, had you gone to Wakako before to collect your payment for The Gig? That's the only thing I can think of that might be the cause of this bug (?). If it is, I don't know what to do because I'm 31 hours in and I did Automatic Love around the 10 hour mark.

I want to say the same, right after Transmission when I got out of the Chapel and after the conversation with Johnny, got no more main quests left nor triggering.

Also done what you've done, called Takemura tried to side jobs and everything. No luck, literal game breaking at this point and I'm quite far in the game with 34 level and quite gear so I do not want to start over. Don't have any idea what to do

Looks like this issue is STILL present with Hotfix 1.05. :shrug:

I tried doing a sidejob or two, but I still receive no calls providing me with a Main Job. I'm still completely unable to progress through the game.

This is a major issue, and I sincerely hope we don't hear that our only option is to start over from scratch.

Looks like this issue is STILL present with Hotfix 1.05. :shrug:

I tried doing a sidejob or two, but I still receive no calls providing me with a Main Job. I'm still completely unable to progress through the game.

This is a major issue, and I sincerely hope we don't hear that our only option is to start over from scratch.

Yup, still present. Kinda makes me sad and took my fun and my will to play since we can't proceed sadly and don't really want to start a new save since there's no guarantee of it actually working and losing my 50+ hours of gameplay and 35 levels.

Yup, still present. Kinda makes me sad and took my fun and my will to play since we can't proceed sadly and don't really want to start a new save since there's no guarantee of it actually working and losing my 50+ hours of gameplay and 35 levels.
In the same boat as you man. I've been doing almost every Side Quest and have completed the other two main quests. Right after I completed Transmission I didn't have any more main quests to do. Takemura never called me at the start of Act 2. I've put in 40 hours into my character and I'm really satisfied with my current story with my character. This is really frustrating and it has killed my enjoyment of the game. I was really loving it until this point. What an absolute mess

In the same boat as you man. I've been doing almost every Side Quest and have completed the other two main quests. Right after I completed Transmission I didn't have any more main quests to do. Takemura never called me at the start of Act 2. I've put in 40 hours into my character and I'm really satisfied with my current story with my character. This is really frustrating and it has killed my enjoyment of the game. I was really loving it until this point. What an absolute mess

Yeah man I feel you. Now we can't just do anything else other than crossing our arms and waiting for the fix witch is not %100 and we can't even do some sidequests since we need to move on with the main quests for Regina in order to unlock them and other quests like Chippin' In.

Kinda sucks if you ask me. I feel like all the time and effort went for nothing and as you said killed my joy and enthusiasm about the game

And here I was thinking it was just me.

I've also been doing side missions etc. waiting for this mission to trigger.

Top Bottom