No milling of premium spare cards?!?

+
I just bought 2 premium kegs and was shocked to notice that the premium cards in the keg that i already owned where simply discarded. No ability of milling them or any other compensation. This was the last premium kegs i ever buy!

So you're saying this is not intended?

Also the support item you linked is about a different matter. I DID get the items i purchased. It's what happened afterwards that i have a problem with.

I just bought 2 premium kegs and was shocked to notice that the premium cards in the keg that i already owned where simply discarded.

They are not discarded. Instead, they appear in your collection as duplicates. When you hit the Mill Spare Cards button, you'll notice that you'll get more Meteorite Powder.

They are not discarded. Instead, they appear in your collection as duplicates. When you hit the Mill Spare Cards button, you'll notice that you'll get more Meteorite Powder.

This is exactly the problem! I expected the Mill Spare Cards Button to be active, after i got back to the Deck Building Screen, but it wasn't! Clicking gave me the message that there is nothing to mill. So i guess this IS a bug. I will write to support.

I just got a second copy of Eskel premium in the reward tree but the button to automill all duplicates doesn't work. I can still mill him manually but I just wanted to report this bug

Note: merged thread with existing one.
That's not really right. The issue is clearly different from the other in the thread and I just wanted to let them know this bug is happening. I milled the premium card manually without any issue, it's just the automill button that didn't recognize the card acquired from the reward book as a proper duplicate.

Anyway I'm happy as long as the proper people notice this so as to avoid many support tickets in the future for CDPR.

Top Bottom