No more missions in Santo Domingo, but trophy doesn't trigger.

+
Hello. I have the problem that I have completed all quests, side missions, contracts and NCPD missions and also got the trophies, except in Santo Domingo. I only have to get the vehicles and then I would have the game at 100%, but I'm supposedly missing an order or an NCPD mission, which isn't shown to me on the map.

Yes. I have nothing left on the map and in the journal except for the apartments and the cars.
Make sure you have completed this NCPD Scanner Hustles who only appear on the map after a main quest line (I walk The Line). It's the only one that you can possibly miss.
Other if you have the reward for El Capitan and all NCDP Scanner Hustles completed, I suggest to contact the suppport with the link above.
NCPD.png

Make sure you have completed this NCPD Scanner Hustles who only appear on the map after a main quest line (I walk The Line). It's the only one that you can possibly miss.
Other if you have the reward for El Capitan and all NCDP Scanner Hustles completed, I suggest to contact the suppport with the link above.
View attachment 11288722
I'll try support then. thank you. In the worst case I make a second score, I have to do it again anyway for another trophy.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11288722
I checked the journal and see that I'm "missing" 4 missions
1. suspected organized crime (Arroyo)
2. New Boss, New Rules
3. Desperate
4. For my son

The problem is, however, that these are not in the respective locations and I can 100% remember doing two of these missions.

Last edited:
I checked the journal and see that I'm "missing" 4 missions
1. suspected organized crime (Arroyo)
2. New Boss, New Rules
3. Desperate
4. For my son

The problem is, however, that these are not in the respective locations and I can 100% remember doing two of these missions.
Ok so you didn't or you can't complete these quests ?
"For My Son", it's where you have to fight RHINO, the "animal girl" (Beat On The Brat).
Suspected Organized Crime, make sure that you have read all the shards that you have. If you didn't read those who are related, it won't launch the "mini-quests".

Top Bottom