No music at street party's?

+

CEAN0

Forum regular
There is no music at all with all those random street party's you can see sometimes, a lot of people dancing around a parked car with no music?

CEAN0

Forum regular
This game is so weird when it come to sound, some people have sound and some don't. I mean games that are 10-15 years old has no issues with sounds but they can't make this game have a working sound for everyone?

But as i wrote in another post with some other sound issues, i did not have any problems with sound before game update 1.5 and up.
Have tried everything, verifying files, clean install, install in different location and so on and on.

Last edited:
To be sure, I just verified two street parties in Pacifica (memories could be bad sometimes...). There is music in both events.
11-04-2022_18-56-52-fu3kuf3l.jpeg11-04-2022_18-58-49-zdwi2kuy.jpeg11-04-2022_19-00-18-hrsx2bol.jpeg
This game is so weird when it come to sound, some people have sound and some don't. I mean games that are 10-15 years old has no issues with sounds but they can't make this game have a working sound for everyone?
It could be related to PCs only, to specific audio softwares or a random bug (or due to mods too).
If you don't use mods, you can report it to the support, it should help CDPR to figure out why you (and maybe others too) don't have music...

I think its more related to spawning events like that which not always trigger sound and vice versa. The same like sometimes there are sounds of beating a person in a places where NCPD hassle takes place, even if no one is there.

About those parties - I mostly have sounds but not always. Recently I revisited place by the end of Night City where was crime in progress one day (hangar with rich kids killed while having party) - if you come back later there are new kids having fun and dancing but music is removed. Looks weird and definitely is something devs should have a closer look.

See if this crowd behind Totentanz has sound for you...
No music on my side for this one too.
So it could be a bug, some events don't have music at all or maybe like @strangerr3 said, sometimes they have sound, sometimes they don't.
12-04-2022_10-55-15-vprl1ruw.jpg

Anyway, it's not only on PCs and not due to mods for sure :)
About those parties - I mostly have sounds but not always. Recently I revisited place by the end of Night City where was crime in progress one day (hangar with rich kids killed while having party) - if you come back later there are new kids having fun and dancing but music is removed. Looks weird and definitely is something devs should have a closer look.
The most obvious for me, it's on events where people are beat by gang members. There are "whining" sounds (don't know how to explain better^^) and these sound can remain even if there is no longer event :)

Last edited:

Guest 4561861

The most obvious for me, it's on events where people are beat by gang members. There are "whining" sounds (don't know how to explain better^^) and these sound can remain even if there is no longer event :)
I hear this all the time. The same weird laugh, like the same invisible thug is beating up invisible people all over town. I hear it mostly in V's original garage, even though V wiped out that gang a couple minutes or hours earlier.

Top Bottom