No NG+ After All This Time?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that CDPR has still not prioritized what’s important in your game. All this time and you haven’t been working on NG+ I stuck up for you guys through out launch, but at this I’m majorly disappointed and I’ve decided to walk away from your company and your games. From here on out I won’t be booting up Cyberpunk or purchasing anymore of your games. I’m done. Its been one disappointment after another with you guys.

Wait and see ;)
For sure, they said that they will not "show us" NG+ during the stream (it won't be among the features that they will present), but it doesn't mean that there will be no NG+ added... in the update or as free DLC.
So again, wait a little before concluding anything :)

Ah for crying out loud... another one :facepalm:
I also find it very amusing how thread like these get structured like "has still not prioritized what’s important in your game".
Who made you arbiter of whats important?

Also, as @LeKill3rFou already said. Thats not what their statement said. They said they dont SHOW anything related to NG+, doesn't mean its not there. I'm also rather curious what there is to showcase? ... You get to have your endgame stuff in the beginning... not a difficult concept a few words won't describe perfectly.

Wait and see ;)
For sure, they said that they will not "show us" NG+ during the stream (it won't be among the features that they will present), but it doesn't mean that there will be no NG+ added... in the update or as free DLC.
So again, wait a little before concluding anything :)
No they can keep it. I’m done. It’s always the same with these people stringing us along. They’ll get no more time or money from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom