No NPCs on Ps5

+
Why is there literally no NPCs on sidewalks in the "living breathing city" on PS5? Like literally the most NPC's I seen at the same time, after the 1.1 update, was like 5... Am I missing something? Is there an option to increase the npc density? The streets literally feel empty and the city looks like a ghost town.

I'm assuming that's to manage the PS4's hardware. Part of how they're managing to lower crash and improve performance perhaps?

Unfortunately, you're playing the PS4 version until, judging from the road map, at least this summer.

I'm assuming that's to manage the PS4's hardware. Part of how they're managing to lower crash and improve performance perhaps?

Unfortunately, you're playing the PS4 version until, judging from the road map, at least this summer.
Oh hey! Long time no see. I bought the game back for $29.99 from amazon, So I got 50% off after I returned it and got my $60 back lol

Yea but I still remember there being more NPCs on the streets back when the game first came out. Like literally the city is empty right now. Looks like early access town in which npcs weren't yet implemented.

Oh hey! Long time no see. I bought the game back for $29.99 from amazon, So I got 50% off after I returned it and got my $60 back lol

Yea but I still remember there being more NPCs on the streets back when the game first came out. Like literally the city is empty right now. Looks like early access town in which npcs weren't yet implemented.

Should've waited longer to buy it again if you wanted to get some actual effect from a next gen console ;)

Patch 1.1 seems like it's only laying groundwork for bigger and better patches. Hopefully their answer to poor performance on Playstation isn't to simply deprive the city of it's inhabitants.

Hopefully I'm right about 1.1 and patch 1.2 and onwards will improves things for both you guys and us PC players.

Ziffa

Forum regular
Not loosing much since those NPCS are complete braindead, and don't react at all in any way meaningfully.

And yes, probably to fix performance issue on Console.

Top Bottom