No On-Screen Tutorials on NG+?

+
No On-Screen Tutorials on NG+?

I started my first NG+ playthrough and noticed the on-screen tutorials disappear completely, even though they are set to On on the main menu. That is, NG+ seems to automatically turn off tutorials upon starting. In the prologue, I did not get to train with Vesemir nor run with Ciri. The game simply skipped those scenes.

Is this really the case or am I misunderstanding? Is there no way to turn on tutorials for NG+ like the regular NG?

That's the way it was for me as well; no option to start general or combat tutorial.
I have the tutorial panels turned off, so I don't know whether them not showing up in NG+ is how it's supposed to be. Guessing it is, since NG+ requires you to have completed the game before, which you cannot manage without learning the controls, mechanics etc.

Edit: I found a thread on the Steam forums where it's stated that tutorials are indeed removed/disabled in NG+.

That's the way it was for me as well; no option to start general or combat tutorial.
I have the tutorial panels turned off, so I don't know whether them not showing up in NG+ is how it's supposed to be. Guessing it is, since NG+ requires you to have completed the game before, which you cannot manage without learning the controls, mechanics etc.

Edit: I found a thread on the Steam forums where it's stated that tutorials are indeed removed/disabled in NG+.
Thanks for the confirmation. I did try to turn on the tutorials but NG+ keeps turning them off. Kind of annoying but I guess it's nothing to lose sleep over.

Top Bottom