No original gangs 2020 in 2077?

+
I really wanted to see the 2020 gangs in their essence.
The Bozos, Willow Sisterhood, Jack the Rippers, Sacred Blades, Juilliard, Philharmonic Vampyres etc..
Imagine being approached by clowns with bizarre implants in a dark alley or a Marilyn Monroe trying to kill you :cry:

CP Gangs.jpg

These new gangs seem less interesting to me.. (for now)
Voodoo boys, for example, In 2020 they were a more sinister gang, bizarre terrorists, ritual magics.. but in 2077 are they just hackers protectors of peace?

Myself I prefer most gangs to have a reasonable purpose for existing.

Some of the original CP2013/20 gangs seem to exit for no reason other then "wouldn't it be cool if". If a gang is going to be successful in the longer term that need a rational purpose (not legal, or even moral, just rational). Sure, have a "theme party" on anything you like, frats/sororities do it all the time, but they still exist in the first place for a valid reason.

If you want a "fun", "because you can", cyberpunkish game try "Paranoia".

Last edited:
Assuming these were in the original game then?

When I first read it, I was thinking, "terrible gangs, unoriginal". Not surprised if they ditched those and made their own.

Feel like gangs should stick to the mantra. Usually poor/poverty/ethic groups that rise to power through the influence of money, and more often then not violence.

Top Bottom